Honkai Reaction: Tensura Valkries/Herrchers Part 1

You thought it was another part of Kiana & Sirin's path? but it was I . .  . another chapter . . .

Jokes aside I decided to try this . . .basically our honkai characters react to tensira characters , but in Honkai impact style . . . 

- - - - - -- -- 

Sam: alright I'm Sam Phantom , from the void heroes story if you're familiar with it . . anyway I will host today . . .so is everyone ready?

Kiana: yeah ! can't wait ti see Rimuru-nii's friends 

Otto: hmmm this could be  interesting .

Kallen: I wonder how strong compare to us 

Sam: ( lady . . .you will be mind blown by how op they can get )

Sirin: hmph I spouse this could be worth my while .

Sam: now . . .lets us start with the first one . . .

Shizue Izawa: 

Title: The flame Valkyrie .

Battle suit: Conquer of flames .

Devine key: Ifrit 

Rank: S-rank .

Facts about her:

She's super nice , hardly gets angry , her fav thing is hugging Rimuru, and playing with children , she lost her parents at yean age , and she can eat with ehr mask on .

Cecillia: ah Shizu-san she was a nice girl and good friend of mine & Rimuru.

Theresea: yeah she was super nice and down to earth , thought sometimes she can be to innocent .

Cecillia: Ara that's right , and it was fun to tease and Rimuru , specially with how fund he is of her .

Kiana & Sirin: NANAI !?

Otto: how sad to lose such a good valkyrie .

Kallen & Thesea & Kevin & Welt: ( I feel like you SOMEHOW had a hand in her death ) .

Sam: ok her some information on her .

- - - - -- - - 

Burn from a small town , the young woman inspired to be a great valkyrie , she triend hard , and thanks to talents she got into the best Valkyries academy , and there she met her friend Cecillia and together they became an S-rank and be the best valkries in the world , and with meeting Cecillia , of course she met Thesea , and Rimuru , she was very found of that little slime , and love to hug and pat him .

Most if not all girls agree with this state meant .

Seele: yeah mister Rimuru is so cute I want to hug him all day !

Hod: well . . I spouse I agree with you . 

Kiana: *ahem* nii is the best .

Sirin: no one can beat big brother's cuteness .

Thersea: what about hom . . .. . 

They glare at her .

Thersea: never mind .

One day . . .there was a mission and it was so dangerous that they called her , Cecillia , Threaea , Siegfried to deal wit it , an unknown intity appears , and threaten the peace of the world , the thing appeared in Japan , Ausaka ,the thing was a giant ref ball with so much energy , it boost honkai beast's strength as well as honkai zombies , the team found them self in bad situation as the honkai monsters were hard to deal with becase of the crimson ball , add that it also revive them , it was a hard battle , and sensing danger , Rimuru came to help , but it was too late as Shizue had fallen , seeing his dear friend being struck down , Rimuru went into rage , and destroyed everything in his path , until Cecillia calmed him down .