Fate . . . Slime Order Part 7

???:  I will end you slime !

the hooded man send a barrage of magical missiles, the our demon lord simply cut them with his sword, before firing his black lightning towards his opponent, which he barely dodged, before he counter with his red lightning .

At was back and forth between the two, though the hooded man was getting angry for not overwhelming the slime despite having the corrupted grail with him, on the other hand Rimuru was more composed as he fight .

???: ( damn it, where is my stupid helpers !?)

His little "army" were busy . . .

Veldora: GAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH 

Our fav storm dragon breathed fire and burning the poor bastards, the otaku dragon continue rampaging wiping the hood man's army .

Luminous: hmph that damn lizard is being useful for once .

Tamamo: should we .  .help?

Jeanne Alter: nah, that dragon looks like he having his time .

Artoria alter: and Rimuru is dealing with that hood man, hopefully he stops him this time .

with said slime . . .

the hooded man used a large magic circle around the demon lord, this spell will weaken his powers and it will surely make it easier for him to take him down . . .or so he thought . . .

To his dismay, not only the spell didn't work as he hoped to be, but he noticed the slime got even more buffed .

???: how can this be ?

Using food chain, he used Shion's master chiff to write the effect of the hooded man without him knowing, now the slime with burst of speed got in front of the hooded man, and cut him with sword, he screamed as get back and was healed, he angry screamed at the demon lord, before he used the grain to power up  and  made some clones, but as he did that, a bunny, monkey with staff, tiger, and wolf appeared and took the clones out, those were Kumira's summoned beasts, the demon lord using his fox followers beast, destroyed the hooded man clone .

Getting more angry, he tried to buff himself again, but four dark snake like beings came to bite him, yup Rimuru this time used Geld's chaos eater on the hooded man . . . 

???: gah damn you !! I will not fall here .

Getting more and more desperate, he tried to call the grail, but to his horror . . .it was in Rimuru's hand . . .and it was not corrupted anymore, now it was a mix between gold and azure blue .

???: h how can this be .

The slime only gave him a sadistic smirk, the whole time his partner Raphael-san was working on the corrupted grain, and purify it, and refined for her master, now our demon lord has his own holy grail, using it , the hooded man felt a shining light on him, hi hood was gone refeling a faceless man .

faceless man: CURSE YOU RIMURU TEMPEST .

Rimuru: this what you get for hurting my beloved ones and missing with Tempest, now face your judgement !!    

With a brilliant shinning blue light the hooded man was reduced to dust, now finally done with the crazy hood man . . .

Rimuru: now . . .to fix those timelines . . .and *smiles* one last thing . . .Arc of time activate .

The grail shined brightly blinding everyone . . .when the lights died . . . 

Time skip brought you by . . .Jeanne Alter being teased by Dante . 

Timeline reset . . . reset . . . done . . .

New route begin . . . 

A new start . . .

 - - - - - 

- - - - - 

- - - - - 

Gudako: c'mon hurry up !!

Gudao: why are so exited .

Gudako: because we're getting a new summon .

Gudao: Shizue is one summoning you know .

Gudako: still love to be there to witness everything .

Gudao: *sigh* .

in the summoning rooming we see the brother, Da Vinci, our fav dr, and Shizue Izawa .

the black hared woman begin her summoned and dark and blue light shine, and there appears . . .

"servant avanger Rimuru Tempest, are you my master"

Shizue: yes I'm  . . . *smile* slime-san .

Rimuru: *smile* Shizue-san . . .

From the sides a certain vampire looked at two pouting .

Tamamo: what's wrong Lumi-chan . . .jealous~

Luminous: hmph I don't know what you're talking about .

Tamamo: *giggles* .

Meanwhile in unknows place . . .

???: I told you he will do it .

??2: color me impress .

???: he is me after all . . . .now . . .with the Arc of time . . .it's time to begin . . .

a clock like circle appears . . . and in the middle was a pic of our demon lord, then from the pic, many lines came our moving away do different direction, and from those line, many ver and looks of Rimuru was shown .

???: this will be very interesting . . .would you agree?

- - - - -

Yup the timeline has been reset, and new one appears . .. .and we're done here .. .sorry if this wasn't the best way to end this . .I guess I didn't much Ideas on how to go with this . .but I will try better with the other storied heheheheh .

Anyways . . if you want Rimuru x fate though . . .well I could but it won't have a plot, it will mostly be one-shot shenanigans and events, like . .  .Rimuru & Tiamat being mother and son, or Rimuru, Fu, and Artoria plotting against Merlin, or Shizu, Luminous and Raphael trying to gain Rimuru's attention, or the young servants being with onii-chan Rimuru . .and so on .

and finally . . . you can see with the Arc of time . . .I could use Fate Rimuru to connect to the other stories . . .well some of them hehehe .

Anyway I hope you enjoyed Fate Slime order . . and I wish you all a nice day you cool Rimuru fans .

Samxdemon is out