Rimuru X Honkai . . . Cecillia's Path , Part 3

hmmm . . . .hmm? . . . .huh? where . . .am I ?

The Valkyrie opened her eyes . .. and saw the celing above her, she looked aroudn and noticed that she was in a hospital room .

Cecillia: ah . .what happened . . !  Rimuru ! 

she frantacly looked around her.  .and saw her smol blue blob besides her bed . . but for some reason he was dark blue instead of his usual bright blue .

Cecillia: Rimuru?

Flash Back . . . .

"devour all  . .  . Gluttony !!!"

That was the last thing she heard before she fall unconscious from the shockwave .

Flash back ends . . 

Cecillia: *pat him* Rimuru . . . 

The door opened , and enter Segried and Tero I mean Thersea . 

Segried: you're awake !

the warrior hugged his wife , how happily return the hug , the smol Valkyries joined the hug .

Thersea: I'm glad you're alright , I almost lost it when grandfather dropped the bomb , though if I may ask .  .how did you survived ?

Cecillia: you can thank this cute little blob right .

Segfried: yeah no kidding , if I told everyone that a slime was able to stop a nucklear bomb , they would say I'm crazy . .even though our world had a lot of craziness.

Cecillia: yeah . . .though , what happeend to him . . he's color change , and he's isn't responding .

Thersea: maybe he's in sleep mode? I mean he took a blast from the a nuclear bomb , so he's probably healing or something .

Cecillila: *realize* wait . .what happened to Sirin , is she ok? !

Segried: we . . . don't know .

Cecillia: huh? what do you mean?

Thersea: she disappears , after the explogtion , we  only found you , Seg and Rimuru , but Sirin was no where to be found .

Cecillia: I see . .*looks down* I hope she's ok , wherever she is .

meanshile . . .. inside a certain some's belly .

(I want to say . .I changed how Rimuru stomach works only for this story )

Sirin: for the last time . . .I will not !

Rimuru: then you will stay here . . . , sorry but I won't let you hurt her , nor her family .

Sirin: you care about her that much huh . . how can you two . . a slime and human be friends?

Rimuru: though it was weird not ganna lie , but the two of us grow fond of each other . .and Cecillila is one of the nicest people I have ever seen in my life .

{ really . . I think she's probably the nicest character in Honkai . . .man it's saad that she died }

Rimuru: and as her friend , I iwll always protect her . 

Sirin: . . . . 

Rimuru: so Sirin , please just . ..give her one chance.  ..I promise you , you won't regret this .

Sirin: . . . .how do I know she's won't betray me like they did . . .how can trust that she won't hurt me like they did . . how can I trust a human again ?

Rimuru: then . . .don't trust anyone . .but trust me instead . . I promise you on my name that you won't regret being with Cecillia  . .. and I will be with you . . I won't let them get you I promise.

Sirin:  . . . 

The herrcher could only stare at the slime in silent . . . .

If she was beign honest . . she's deep down was curious about that Valkyrie , and even more so with this slime who trust her .

Sirin: I . .. . . .*sigh* if you would go this fat . .. 

Rimuru: then . .

Sirin: but . .*glare* if you go back on your word , I will kill you  , got that .

Rimuru: fair enough  . .. (not that you can hehehehe~)

Little did Sirin knew . .. when he *ahem* "ate" her . . .he had Great Sage analyze her core , though it took some time , but now he had , some of her abilities as skills .

Back in Cecillia's room . . .

as they continue talking . . . the Valkyries had the slime on her lap , patting him , then all of a sudden his bright color was back .

Rimuru: full recovery !

Cecillia: Rimuru ! *she hugs him* you're back , do you have any idea how worried I'm !

Rimuru: sorry .

Segried: yeah . . you would make her very sad you blob .

Thersea: and Kiana won't like it to lose her dear "brother" now would she?

Rimuru: yeah . . . . oh and . . Cecillia . .someone want to meet you .

Cecillia: huh? 

He jumped on the ground got bigger . .and . . .spit out someone . . it was Sirin . .. 

Sirin: did you have to spit me you dumb slime !

Rimuru: sorry  but it had to be like this .

Ciecillia: Sirin?! but . . how ??

Rimuru: weeeel she was in my stomach . 

Segried: . . . .I'm not even going to ask .

Thersea: at this point nothing surprise me from this slime .

The Valkyrie slowly and weakly got up from her bed . and walked towards the herrcher .

Cecillia: Sirin are you ok? did you got hurt form that blast? are you alright .

The herrcher was taken back , she . . . .was worried about her , despite ther she tried to kill her last time , yet she . .. . 

After some thought . . and looking at Rimuru how nods . . .she decided to give her a chance .hearing this , the Valkyries hugged her , and promised that she will do her best to give her better life . 

And this is here my friends is where I end this . . .next is Sirin & Kiana's path . . though it's also a continue of Cecillia's path . . .oh and like Kiana , Sirin will see Rimuru like a brother so no romance  , but that for later.  .. . .for new 

Next story . . . .Rimuru x dxd . . . .The Tempest Faction .