Rimuru X Honkai: Kiana & Sirin's Path Part 2

Flash Back time . . . 

Shizue Izawa . . .was one of the S-rank Valkyries . . . some who can rival Bianka , Rita and Cecillia , and not only that , but she was very kind , she and Ceillia were great friend , and in turn befriend Teri-Teri . . and of course . . our little slime Rimuru . 

Both of them hit it off quickly and became good friend in no time .  .and just like Cecillia . . Shizue love to hug and pat Rimuru a lot . 

But sadly . . .all that good time most come to an end . . .

One day . .  .she awaken a core . . .a hercher core . . . making her the Hercherr of flames ( yes I know that Kiana is the one became hof , . . . .well bear with me , plus this an A.U timeline ) making her lose control . .  Rimuru managed to stop her . .  .but . . the core was eating her life . . and if that didn't help . . . it turn out this core . . .was an artificial , and was made to awaken some as Hercherr . . .well Semi-hercherr . . yes Shizue as a semi-hercherr . . . but the core was unstable . . and put her life in danger . . .

And of course this was all part of the plan . . of a certain simp . . . he should consider himself luck that Rimuru didn't know . .but once he do   .well . . . no Valkyrie , Hercherr , or Honkai can save him from that slime .

Anyways , in her last request . .she ask her friend to "eat" her . . . honoring her last request , he did . . . in which he gain a human form . . and her flame powers . . 

Her loss was heavy on our Slime , but he promise her that he would make use of her last gift for him . . .so Rimuru , would practice with both Siegfried & Cecillia abd sometime Thersea in the art of combat and using sword , Rimuru decided to use a katana like Shizue , and he got a special sword he call Tempest Sword . . . though it was an A-rank weapon at first . . put when Rimuru hid it in his stomach , the sword bathed in his aura . . . making getting stronger , rival an S-rank weapon  . . maybe after a few decades it will reach higher . . .

Be the way . . I forgot to mention . .when Rimuru first met Shizue . . .Kiana was 5 - 7 years old .

Anyways . . years has passed . .and evertime on the memory of they day she died , Rimuru would visit her griave . . . after years . . he became quite the swordsmen ( specially with the skilsl he got plus Great Sage) , but decided to mostly keep his human form a secret from most ,and only Cecillia and her family knows 

And man Kiana & Sirin were surprised when they saw his human form , and quite frankly . . .jealous of how beautiful he is . . .

Sirin Kiana: ( *pout* Rimuru-nii is too beautiful )

Kiana: ( he's even more beautiful than . . .no NO ! NO ONE IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN MEI-SENPAI !!).

Thus the house of Kasalena became more lively . 

Flash back ends . . . Time skip brought to you by . . . 

Bell: F***ING RING RING RING !

Himiko: that's it for now , and remember the Valkyrie test next week , don't forget to get ready for , you all dismissed .

In the cafeteria . . . 

Kiana: with my skills I will totally ace the test !

Sirin: you do know there will be a written test as well . .  .right?

Kiana: hahaah look at this delicious food nom nom nom nom .

Sirin & Bronya: *deadpan* .

Mei: *sweetdrop* .

Sirin: you never change .

Kiana: c'mon nee , you will help . . . .right?

Sirin: *deadpan* no .

Kiana: c'mon! you spoused to help your cute sister !

Sirin: still no . .*smirk* and I'm sure nii-san will be VERY "happy" to see your school life .

Kiana: *became pale* . . .. 

Sirin: hhaha oh don't he won't do anything . . . .probably .

Kiana: YOU ARE NOT HELPING !!

In the next days they would help the little tuna with her studies . . .which is . . not easy . . .to say the least . . . specially with how the moment the lessen starts , she falls asleep after few minutes . . . . few seconds if it math ( the banae of every student ) .

Skipping over , because we all to the physical part of the test  hehehe . . .

For the test , the students how were out in teams , will fight in an emulator , they will fight a wave honkai beast & honkai zombies ,   and everytime the team clear  wave , a new one will start it will be more challenging then the previous one , the test ends when the team lose , their score will be base on their profermoance as solo , as team and their team work .

In the control room we see Thersea , Himiko , and the Ocersee's Miad Rita , who came in his place to watch the test ,  and finally Cecillia .

Everything was going well , and it was finally team seven's turn ( Kiana , Sirin , Mei , and Bronya )they did well  but Kiana, was most of the time was reckless , and duo to her taking out most honkai beast and zombies made her quite overconfident .

from the side . . . hiding from everyone .. . 

Rimuru: *sigh* 

He was watching the test as well . . .but .

Rimuru: ( something is wrong . . .)

Is in quo . . .an error happened , and the team had to face an emperor class honkai . . . and some powerful beasts with him . . .though they managed to defeat it . . .another appears with small army of honkai .

Rimuru: ( I want to expose myself . .but . . .*aura fired* don't worry Kiana , Sirin you nii is here *eyes blaze* ) .