Rimuru X dxd . . . Tempest Faction Part 2

Back in the Koah Academy . . . 

It was break period and we see Yuuiki , Hinata, Milliem, Shion, Beimaru, Soei and Shona having lunch in the cafeteria , many students were looking at them , for the boys (as usual) they were looking at the girls specially Shion duo to her . . *ahem* massive bunkers that put even Rias & Akeno to shame  . . . and yes they see her as their goddess , nd Milliem consider her, Koneko's rival in being a masscot (I'm sure most who will read this will choose Milliem ) .

As for the girls . . . yes you guess it , they were looking at the boys well mainly Benimaru & Soei , if you ask me , probably Soei have the most fangirls , since teenage girls love emo/edglords . . and really into them .  . .unless you girls correct me ? 

Anyway they were enjoying their food , more so in Milliem's case as she ate like a certain saber *cough* *cough* are saiyon . . . or spirit , or pirate .  .or . .you know what I mean . . .oh and Shona made the luch of course .

Millim: ah I can't enough of Shona nada!

Hinata: I agree , thanks for making us lunch .

Shona: *smile* you welcome , I'm happy to do so .

Shion: *pout* I wanted to make lunch as well .

everyone: u um m maybe n next h heheeh *nervous laugh* .

Yeah sorry shion , but no one wants to die yet heheheheh, now lets see our little devil friends .

In the student council room . . .

Sona: so what are you going to do next?

Rias: not sure to be honest, but I know that I want to stay clear out of their way .

Sona: yeah , the last thing we want to worsen our relationship with Tempest than already is.

Rias: yeah , they already have bad opinion on the three factions , and we should be lucky Lord Rimuru gave us a chance , although . . . 

Sona: with how the devil council acted last week , the fallen angel's attacks , and with Angels & church action , yeah we're just digging our grieves deeper and deeper .

Rias: though we should be thankful for the Norse & Yukai faction , otherwise things might get worse .

Sona: yeah , by the way about your situation . . . 

Rias: though he has a powerful sacred , but he can't use well , and he's really immature , though his antics are kinda cute , it's like taking care of little brother .

- - - - -

Konton: yeah . . .because it's normal to be in the same bed . . . naked with your "little brother" with no embarrassment or shame whatsoever . . . .then again there is also a certain magical girl who wants to do some 18+ lesbian with her sister . . .so I guess that's devils being devils .

Sam: um . . .what's a lesbion???

Konton: . . . .uhhhhh 

Crimson: oh it's . . . 

*BONK*

Crimson: ow !

Azure: don't you dare tell him !!!

Crimson: ok ok fine . . geez you're overprotective of his innocence .

Azure: DAMN RIGHT I'M !

- - - - - - -

Sona: if you say so . . . 

Time skip brought to you by . . .