Rimuru X Fairy Tail

Hello everyone, welcome to the Rimuru in Fairy tail .

Before we start I want to point out a few things:

1- we will have the Walpurgis as guild with all the demon lord and yes Clayman will be there I know you might hate and as much as I HATE him, but bear with me ok? oh and only demon lords I will not add other Tensura characters, though the exception is Veldora & Velgrynd since you know they're inside, and have soul corridor and can summon them anytime, or they summoned themselves to his place .

2- I will mostly not follow the main plot . . or least change how the arc goes . . well like I usually do with my other stories .

3- as for ship, well not sure what to do with that at the moment but how about a little vote for the time being? sooooo:

A - ship Rimuru with females from his guild either milim, Luminous, Ramiris, or Fray ( note if no one choose Fray I will ship her with Carrion)  . . .no wait maybe not Milim since she's his niece if you think about it . . .. AHHHH F*** IT!!

B - Ship Rimuru with fairy tail girls . . .to be honest with you, if you all choose this then please no Erza ( lessen I love Erza she's best girl . .but she's OVERUSED to point that some writers forgot other girls exist) also no Bisca since she's married . . .but other than that you can choose any one . .even if it's Erza not say no to her, just stating that she's overused .

C- no romance but let Rimuru have other relations . .you know like being Erza's or Mira's teacher or being Juvia's brother figure or something .

D - mix A & C or B & C .

E - do you want route like what I did with Honkai stories? [ yes / no ] .

Finally if you choose to ship Rimuru maximum 2 girls ( with Ciel of course ) and nothing more .

Ok that's it for now shall we start ? 

- - - - - - -- 

In the world of Earthland, the world of magic, where magic is everything, it can be used from the simple everyday things . . . to fighting & adventuring, and those who are elite and experts are called mages who join together to form a guild, taking on requests to earn jowls, thosr request could go form simple jobs such delivery, fixing and so on, to fighting bandits, monsters  etc. . .

There many guilds around the world and among the most famous one there're guilds like Fairy tail, Phantom lord, Blue Pegasus, but the most famous . . or maybe infamous is the guild known as . . .

Walpurgis 

On normal day inside the guild . . . .

*BOOOM*

"GET BACK HERE YOU STUPID LIZARD !!!"

"AHHHHHH"

Yup . . just a "normal" day in the guild . . . .

Ramiri: they're at it again huh ?

{Velgryd: that idiot brother of mine } .

Milim: wahahaha you should learn some self control uncle nada .

Rimuru & Ramiris: *deadpan* .

Clayman: what foolishness . . .I think I will go take mission .

Slime Tales Of Rimuru Tempestजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें