Fate . . . Slime Order Part 4

The group arrive in place , to the city of god Luminous , what was once a nice and calm city was in ruin . . . just like in Tempest and everywhere else . . .

Rimuru: this corrupted grail . . . .

Arthur: there is so much . . negative energy in the air .

Gudako: look !

the master point out to the top of the highest hill , there ghost like shadow flaying around the tall tower , and some dark circles .

Rimuru: dark magic circles . . . .but they use mana and magicules .

the group continue walk through the city towards the tower , as they got closer , a zombie like holly knights appeared and tried to attack them .

The king of knights block them , and pushed them back .

Arthur: Rimuru you can go on head , I will block here and follow you later .

Jeanne D'ARC: me too , I won't let you alone .

Jeanne D'ARC alter: get a room you two .

Jeanne: it's nothing like that ! *blush*

- - - - -- -

Ok lessen as much as I ship her with Sieg . . .but . . . in this one it's Arthur x Jeanne .

- - - - - -

Gudako: and what about you and Dante ?

Jeanne Alter: we're just good friend nothing more to that !

Jeanne: lies I see the two of you holding hands .

Jeanne Alter: THIS MEANES NOTHING !

Martha: *giggle* suuuuuure

Rimuru: *chuckles*well I leave it to you .

The slime went ahead with his master , and the two saints ( well one is fallen saint) , and along the way more monster and zombie knights came in their way .

The dragon watch burn them into crisp , with Martha . . . .. punching the crap out of them , and even called her dragon to crush them  .

Jeanne Alter: HAHAHAHAHAH BURN YOU S**** CRUSADERS !!

Gudako: she's having too much fun *sweatdrop* .

Marth: I guess with how much she hate the church . . . she having blast doing this .

Gudako: anyway Rimuru , go ahead we will follow you soon  . . . .

Jeanne Alter: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH BURN IN HOLLY FLAMES !!

Gudako: . . ..  ..maybe too soon .

Rimuru: . . . . .right .

The slime continue to the tower . . . but then . .he stopped in his tracks . . . .

"Ri . . . . .mu . . . .ru . . ."

{Report: a strong mental magic is attacking master , using resist . . . . successful , attack is repailed }

Rimuru: thank you Raphael-san . . . can you detect who is making this ?

{already on master . . . . }

just then a circle appears . . . and form it came .

Rimuru: *eyes widen* Hinata?!

Yes it was Hinata Sakaguchi . . . . the captain of the holly knights , and a fiend of his .

- - - - - -

and yes we already past the fight with the holly knight arc .

- - - -- - - - -