Rimuru x Kingdom Hearts . . . Part 1

On their way back from Dwargon, the slime, Goblin riders and the Dwarfs were on their way back to the goblin village .

But along the way . . .Rimuru found a woman and three children laying unconscious .

Rimuru found a woman and three children laying unconscious

They had some wounds, on them, so Rimuru healed them them with his potion, and decided to them in with them back to the village

They had some wounds, on them, so Rimuru healed them them with his potion, and decided to them in with them back to the village . . . .

This will of interesting friendship of a Keyblade master and a slime . . .

And yes this will be Rimuru x Aqua with the the destiny trio as their kids . . .

Annnnnnnd . . .there will lots of time skip heheh 

The keyblade master woke up, and to her surprise, she found herself in a strange village, with monsters around . . . . .and a talking slime, then again she visited many worlds out there, so this is hardly any different .

Feeling concerned about the children, she looked around, and felt relived when she see them peacefully sleeping on the bed besides hers . She asks how did they ended here, and Rimuru told her, he and his group found them unconscious with some wounds, so he took them in and heeled them  .

Rimuru: you should rest here for a while, at least until you decided what're going to do next, I will leave for now to take care of things, see you !

The slime went to oversee the progress of the village, not wanting to just sit by all day, the keyblade master got from her bed and her tent, and she saw the goblin village, though it was lack in many departments, she the dwarfs teaching the goblins, she gotta admit out of many worlds she was in, these goblins were easily one the most friendly one she has ever seen .

To repay Rimuru's kindness she helped around the village, in short time she became quite friends with them . . .specially a certain slime, and she quite surprised and intrigued when she found out that Rimuru was once a human, but died and reburn here as slime . . . .with powerful abilities, Rimuru was intreged by her skills and magic, specially her keyblade .

with powerful abilities, Rimuru was intreged by her skills and magic, specially her keyblade