Rimuru X Dxd . . . Tempest Faction Part 7

Gahahahahahaahahah ! 

We start off our scene with many humans running for their lives as a load laughter could heard echoing through the place . . . soon followed by some lightning, the humans was blown away by the farce, but it did not stop there .

"behold the power of the mighty storm dragon !"

"Kage no boon jutsu"

After this many copies of the famous/infamous weebdora were seen in the skies .

"feel honored to witness my might you unworthy mongrals"

with this there was rain of kamahamaha, rasigan, chidori, black lightning, hadoken, and so on .

Meanwhile in Tokyo . . .

Kufuffuufufufu~

We see many human with sacred gears of all shapes, and some wizards on the ground, beaten, wounded, looked at the sexy and handsome . . . .*ahem*simp butler who is looking down at them with his beautiful, sadistic smile . . .as he enjoy turturing those poor b*** . . and so is us am I right?

Diablo: fufufufuf I wonder what should I do next?

Human: p p please spare our lives .

Human2: we will lever bother you again .

Diablo: *cold look* opposing our lord is unforgivable crime .

With just a snap of finger, all the human now was screaming in aganey, feeling both phycal and mental pain as our demon butler was turturing them with his skill making sure they suffer as much pain as possible .

No even having the chance to begin their move, the hero faction already suffered loses before the leaders even knew, it all start with Veldora and Diablo dealing with those group before they even got the chance to join the the so called heroes .

and well . . .why not have fun while tacking out the trash am I right? with our fav otaku dragon showing off his sacred texts wisdom, while our fav butler making sure they scream and begging for mercy fufufufufu~

----------

Samxdemon was looking at the Tensura fans readers . . .hmmm Demon Boi . . . Infinite Slime . . . Agile . . Sky . . . . and so on . . .he nods . .yup the court of Rimuru demands more . . .no mercy for the foolish . . . 

Konton: . .court of Rimuru? why am I not surprised . . . where do I join?

Sam: since when were you interested in courts my dear twin ?

Konton: *shrugs* just wanted to try something and those Rimuru fan looks interesting .

Sam: fair enough . 

-----------

In another place with another group of humans . . . 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*booom* . . .  . *BOOOM*

explotion . . .and destruction was everyone . .and the poor little fools was blown away just from the sheer shockwave, they couldn't do anything against this madness . .  .

-------

Sam: oh no . . .

Konton: madness? . . . .

Sam: oh . . no .

Konton: THIS . IS . SPARTA !!! *kick his twin* .

Sam: ow . . . MOM ! Konton kick me for a meme !!!

Tiamat: *sternly* Konton . . .what did I said about kicking your brother *pull his ear* .