Slime Of Zero . . . Part 2

Silence filled the field . . . . as everyone was staring at the blue slime , who just stood there looking at them . . .before humping towards the pink haired mage , and stared at her .

. . . .. 

 . .. . . .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH !!

Everyone laughed at her .

Kirche: wat to go Zero you really did summon a "special" being hahahaha .

Guiche: heheheheheh as expected of a zero .

Louise: guuu . .Colbert-sensei can I try again .

Colibrt: no can do . . . summoning is a sacred ritual that only happens once , now go and finish it . 

Feeling reluctant she picked up the small slime , and give it s small kiss . . .a bright light appears around it for a short time before it disappears , the ritual is now complete  .

Louise: *sigh* .

Time skip brought to you by . . .

In her room the mage lie on her bed thinking about the event that happened today , it was already bad for her , but now? it was worse , now that she summoned a slime

In her room the mage lie on her bed thinking about the event that happened today , it was already bad for her , but now? it was worse , now that she summoned a slime . . .a SLIME ! like the weakest possible monster . . . .she became a laughing stock than already is , and once her family learn of this . . . .*sigh* she didn't want to think about it . . .  well on the bright side , she can continue studying .

She looked to her side and found the slime on top of the drawer just staring at her .

Louise: just what am I even going to do with you? *sigh* I think about it in the morning .

With that the mage went to sleep . . . 

Seeing his master sleeping the slime took the chance to YEET out of the window and decided to explore the place , he was jumping around from place to place looking at academy in wonder .

Rimuru: (hmmm . . .yup two moon in the sky , and it seems that this world is similar to my old one . . .well only in being a magical world. . . this one is far too limit in magic , I mean only 4 elements? and apparently there is a fifth one called the void , that only chosen ones can have and if they catch a world os someone claiming to have that element than the church of Ramnia?   was?  will get you . . . huh .)

The slime grin . . .. though it never shows on his face .

Rimuru: ( wonder who will they react when they found out that a slime not only control all the elements , but the void as well hehehehehhe ) .

The slime continue his little trip , until he saw Guich . . .and surprise surprise he was flirting with a first year student , not wanting to be seen , the slime hid himself , and wanting to play a little prank , he made a bubble behind him ,and let it go boom , startling the two , laugh to himself , the slime continue his little trip for the night until down and return to his master's room .