Slime Of Zero . . . Part 3

Another day , and we see our little slime enjoy his time with Siesta , after their first meeting , they spend time together from time to time , mainly when she's free .

Anyway our slime was on the maid's lap as she pat him, the maid was speaking about her day , with Rimuru lessening to her , they stay like this until she got called .

Siesta: have to go mister slime *pat him* see you later .

Rimuru waved at her as she leaves , having nothing to do he went to Sylphid , he found her sitting with her master Tabatha , seeing him the dragoness let out a roar , which the kuudere looked from her book , and saw the smol slime , who waved at them , as he got closer the dragon lower her head and let him hop on her her , and he start patting , and he let closed her eye and enjoy the head pats .

Tabatha: . . . .hmmm.

She stared at the slime , he noticed her stared and hoped down besides , much to the dragoness disappointment , Rimuru looked at the book the mage was reading , and point at it , asking her what is she reading .

Tabatha: magic theories .

Rimuru: *write on the ground* can I read with you?

the mage were surprised and intreged seeing as the slime is smart , and can write and apparently can  read, so she nods and the he hop on her head , and read with her, from this day Tabatha found a reading buddy in the slime plus he and her familiar are close, she even call him big brother . 

"my isn't that the zero's familiar?"

the three looked and saw Kirche coming to them .

Kirche: since when were you two were friends? 

Tabatha: he . . . smart . . .*point at her dragon* he , her friends .

Kirche: I get he and your familiar are friends , but how is he smart?

Tabatha: read , write , unterstand , what we say .

to prove her point , the slime hop on the ground and write his name .

Kirche: Rimuru? *the slime nods* huh I guess he is smart *chuckle* maybe smarter then he master the zero .

Speaking of his master , he heard her calling him , hearing the slime waved goodbye and jumped away , going to his master's room .

Time skip brought to you by  . . . 

The day of the contest got closer , and our pink mage was getting more and more anxious , and now 

The day of the contest got closer , and our pink mage was getting more and more anxious , and now  . . .a carriage came to the academy , everyone gathered in the entrance to see specially since it was the princess's , seeing her childhood friend , the princess was waving at the students smiling at them , the carriage stopped , and great the principle .

a carriage came to the academy , everyone gathered in the entrance to see specially since it was the princess's , seeing her childhood friend , the princess was waving at the students smiling at them , the carriage stopped , and great the principle