Rimuru X Dxd . . .Tempest Faction part 5

In Tempest . . . 

In the Royal castle of the Tempest faction , we see the royal family of Tempest in the dinning table .

The head and leader of the faction Rimuru , his older brother Veldora Tempest known as the storm dragon a true dragon ( or in the supernatural eyes the dragon god of storms) ( aka tsundere dragon , aka Webdora , aka otaku dragon ) who of course was reading manga.  ..sorry I mean the "Holy textbooks" , then his sister Velgynd Tempest the scrorch dragon ( or dragon goddess of flames ) , with her husband Rudra besides her , Rudra who is one the human heroes like Chloe , and one the strongest human in the supernatural world .

Next was Velzard Tempest the frost dragon ( or the frost dragon goddess ) , with her husband Guy Crimson , who is one of the primordial demons , the leader of the Octogram , and the first demon lord . . . ( and the only demon lord who is actually demon ) , then we have Veldanava Tempest/Nava the star king dragon ( or the dragon god of stars ) the oldest of the true dragons and second strongest being after his little brother Rimuru ,  with his wife Lucia Tempest/Nava a human woman , and Rudra's sister , besides her was her daughter ( and if not wrong Rimuru's cousin I think?)Milim Nava .

Veldanava: so the peace meeting is in Koah huh? well with all the events happening it's not surprising , so they invited you to join the meeting ?

Rimuru: that's right , although even if they didn't I would still come to the meeting .

Guy: *smirk* joining them wither they like it or not huh .

Rimuru: *smirk back* not like they can do anything about it .

Guy: hahaah true , then consider the leaders are there as well as you , then surely our annoying friends won't miss this chance .

Rimuru: yeah , and they already send their little wizards , and Vali is already there .

Veldora: that little white brat? guahahahah been a while since the last time we "fight" , bah all this talk about heavily dragons , and he wasn't a challenge .

Rimuru: *deadpan* he's and Albion are not as experience as you , and no where near your level , plus being a sacred gear , he and Ddraig got weaker .

Veldora: doesn't matter , they's still no match for me the storm dragon GAHAAHAHAH !

Everyone: *sigh* .

Velgrynd: so Rimuru who are taking to the meeting ?

Rimuru: well Diablo or course , hmmmm and I ask you & Velzard to join .

Velgrynd: sure ,

Velzard: well I wanted to see Koah so this would be a good chance .

Veldora: Rimuru what about me ?

Rimuru: last time I took you , I had to fix the damage you did , how you anger 5 faction in few seconds I don't know .

Not even Ciel can answer that .

{Ciel: *angry Manas noises* }

Rimuru: ( calm down Ciel-sensei *mently pat her* )

{Ciel: *happy Manas noises* pat me more master }

Rimuru: ( hai hai )

He continue spoiling his beloved Manas .

Veldora: but Rimuru  . . .

Rimuru: no .

Veldanava: c'mon little brother , let him join .

Rimuru: ( you just don't want to deal with him) . . . .*sigh* ok , BUT if you don't behave , no Manga for a week .