Rimuru x Dxd . . . Tempest Faction part 6

Cao Cao: is everything ready?

George: yes .

Cao Cao: good, this time we will succeed .

Hercules: those damn monsters will pay this time .

Cao Cao: yes this time, the faction of Tempest will fall . . .

Thought the leader of the hero faction, but little did he know that . . . he already lost the war before it was even start .

Meanwhile . . . our slime was in his room thinking about the events that will happen, and the events that lead to this, the great war, the attack of both the hero faction and the old satan faction . . . 

Those fools who dare to attack his home, harm his people, and try to steal their treasures . . .

Flash back . . .The great war . . . 

In the this bloody battle, the three faction fought each either to prove they're the strongest race, or like the angels they deem the other faction evil and had to be removed, but unlike them Tempest didn't take part in this, but even still they were off the hook, again for the devils and fallen angels it's their pride and and superiority complex to make other races sumpet to them or enslave them or just want simply kill like some war manic, for the angels thought it's because they see them as unholy beings, enemy of humanity, beings that should be wiped out . . .

Rimuru didn't like, and being the reasonable man err slime he is, he gave them a warning, to stop with  this foolish and meaningless war, but they didn't listen, in fact most of them didn't like it thinking along the lines of: "why should we listen to a pathetic slime" so in response he killed the leaders of each faction . . .oh and he didn't kill them quickly oh no no no . . . he first hit the devils with powerful holy spells, chains and so on burning their bodies slowly and painfully as possible, he did the same for the others with demonic magic, he made sure to not only make feel as much pain as possible, but also let their faction watch, as he made them fall to their knees with his aura, making them do nothing . . .

Nothing but to watching their leader suffer, and Rimuru looking down at them with cold, heartless look, as if they were nothing but small bugs waiting to be crushed by him, and they can't do anything to stop him, oh and the to dragon Ddraig and Albion wasn't off the hook either, as he felt sick of their rivaly, though he didn't care at first, they start to destroy some his territory, and even killed some of people, which he didn't take kindly to this . .so he send Veldora to beat the living hell out of them then he healed them . . then beat them up ..  and repeat over and over until Veldora got bored and toss them to his brother who turned them into sacred gears .

- - - - 

Now let me clear some things first, yes in this god Rimuru can make sacred gears, and not just for humans . . .and the yes there is the power naming, but it's only for non-humans and only Rimuru can give this blessing wither by naming them or giving them title, as for humans, well being a god he can give them his blessing .

Konton: I can already hear the Tensura fans be like: BLESS ME RIMURU-SAMA !!

Anyways moving on . . .

- - - - - -

Now with the leader, heavenly dragons gone, the slime once again ask them to stop this war . . . 

Rimuru: now . . *his aura making the whole land shack* stop this or I end your meaningless existence right her right now !  

He let voice roar for everyone to here, having no choice, and in fear of him they surrendered, with this the war ended .

Years later . . .when the devil civil war started . . . the descended of old satan faction having learned nothing from the great war tried to enslave monster and steal some techs from Tempest, Rimuru knowing the devils he expected this, so he secretly order the demons to hide in their ranks and spy on them . . .