Rimuru X Honkai . . . Mei's Path Part 3

The students couldn't help but stare at their new teacher, his looks so beautiful that even some of girls felt jealous .

Rimuru: is there any questions ?

One rise her hand .

Rimuru: yes I'm man, anything else? 

No one said anything . 

Rimuru: once again nice to meet you . . .hope we get along .

The boys for SOME reason felt shiver down their spine, as for Mei . . .well she was sweadrop as can tell her sensei don't trust the boys .

Time skip to combat class . . .

Rimuru: now student . . today I would like to test out your skills .

Himiko: wait all of them ?!

Rimuru: yes all of them, is there a problem ?

Himiko: of course there is !

The students whisper among themselves .

Kiana: wow the new teacher  think he can take us all on .

Sirin: pffff bet he will get tired after he test Kevin, or me .

Kallen: or Sakura, or Fu Hua .

Mei: I won't so sure .

Brunya: subject Mei-nee seems to disagree, also you seem to know subject Rimuru .

Mei: that's because he's the teacher I told you about . . . my sensei .

Sakura: wait ! you mean our new teacher is the one who trained you and made you this skillful ?!

Mei: yup .

Su: well I guess we kind jumped the gun a little bit .

Sirin: even so I won't believe until I see his skill ..

As in que, Rimuru called for the first student Sakura, both of them stood in front of each other, though everyone noticed Rimuru was using a normal katana .

Kiana: why is he using a normal weapon? 

Sirin: is he that confident? 

{Hot: lady you don't want him to bring out his Tempest sword unless you want this whole content to be cut in half  or worse . . . that sword }

Mei: what do you mean?

{Hot: you don't need to know . . .really you don't }

The fight start and the fox shrine maiden rush to attack with a slash in which Rimuru simply blocked, then she attacked again but from different side, but the slime without looking block it, the whole fight was Sakura just hitting Rimuru with fast attack, but the slime simply block all of her attack with ease .

Then before anyone knew the fox priestess stopped in her tracks as Rimuru's blade was near her neck .

Rimuru: you have good speed, no wasted movement, but you're still not fast enough, and lack a bit strength, otherwise you're a good swordswoman .

Sakura: thank you Rimuru-sensei .

The rest of class continue with Rimuru facing the students one by one, and giving tips to improve themselves ( though he was a bit harder on the boys . . .only a little bit ) .

Now it was Mei's turn . . .and this time . .unlike the others  . . .

The two were slashing at each at high speed, that was hard for everyone to keep up, but for lovable housewife cinnamon roll, she was used to it as the slime trained her since childhood .