Rimuru x Danmachi

At this point I'm just throwing random ideas whatever someone tell them, or if they pop out *sigh* god damn it . . . ..anyway . . .

Though yes there a few Rimuru x danmachi, a friend of mine give a challenge . . . to write one more uniqe and different or at least something he and the other readers can enjoy .

With that in mind as usual here are some things:

A - Rimuru is demon lord, and will be the captain of his Familia since as you know he loves adventure,  as for his god/goddess and other members, they will be from other franchise, oh like the Rimuru x Kingdom hearts, this will be a crossover couples, keep in in not every story will be Rimuru x  Ciel or Rimuru x Luminous .

B - Also like with every story I try something  different, either wholesome, dark tragic, and same with Rimuru I try write him off different, like in some I made him overprotective father/older brother, or dark & cold, and so on .

C - I will mainly focus on Rimuru and his Familia so don't expect that much of Bell, Hestia, and so, at least depends what is happening .

With that in mind . . . .. shall we start? 

 - - - - -   

In Orario the famous, dungen city, where every adventurers came to test their might, to test themselves, to became famous and joining a Familia under a god who came from heaven sealing their powers making them mortals, to have some fun . . .then again can't blame them I mean sure living there with everything easy and simple, with nothing happening .

Anyway with many famous one such the the Loki & Freya the most famous and strongest adventure type Familia, or like the Hephaestus Familia that are blacksmith one, so yeah there are many type of them but we're not here to talk about them now are we? 

We shift to a new one . . . a Familia that is just as famous as the the top ones with adventures that easily rival the top ones or even surpass them .

Introducing . . . the Ereshkigal Familia:

( one of my fav and one of best wifus in fate *ahem* yes she one of my top 10 fate wifus )

The the goddess of the Familia, a shy and sometimes timid, kind and gentle, but that doesn't she's mean can't defend herself, if fact, being the the goddess of the underworld, she's someone you don't want to miss with ( then again lets be honest, servant in fate series are no joke, even the "weaker" ones can hit you hard, even some have an anti-army NP ANYWAYS ) .

Her Familia became quite famous as it now considered the top, well compare to the other ones and consider how small they are, as they have a few members unlike the Loki & Freya ones where have large numbers, but what they lack in number make up in power

At first she was like Hestia, didn't have anyone, and no one was walling to join her, that is until she met a certain someone  . . .