Chapter Three ✨✨

🐚🐚

CHAPTER 3✨✨✨

Eva's P.O.V

After the shadows surrounding me had elapsed, I found myself standing in front of a huge door. The place looked so run down, it had a striking resemblance with those houses used in horror movies. The door suddenly opened and I was met with a woman who looked breathtaking in the figure-fitting silk dress she had on. The dress, which stopped just a little above her ankles complemented nicely for that, with it plunging neckline that showed off her cleavage… I was so immersed in my thoughts that I didn't know when she led me to the hall.

" Look students, we finally have a new addition to our wing after a long time " she said and pointed at me." And as you all know, we have to carry out our usual initiation process." she said and the students started hooting and clapping in agreement. I tried to convince myself that everything was fine but the unsettling feeling in my stomach made me believe otherwise. In other to quench my curiosity I decided to ask her what kind of initiation she was speaking of and her reply made me weak in the knees.

" Weren't you informed" the woman laughed and said " our usual initiation, that is, initiation by the whip ".

~~

  The whip landed once more on my back, sinking dangerously into my flesh. Tears ran shamelessly down my cheeks as I sobbed but it did nothing to reduce the pain I was feeling. I stood up with shaky feet's after the last stroke was delivered and I felt blood dripping down my back.

" Welcome to the GOATs evalina you've passed our initiation. By the way, they call me sarah " the woman said and the students started clapping thunderously and screaming on top of their lungs while tears continued running down my cheeks uncontrollably.

~~

" Hi, my name is Mikaela, but my friends call me Mika. " a girl with bright pink hair said as she stretched out her hands for a handshake." You'll need to have your wounds treated else they'll leave scars. Allow me to show you the way to the infirmary " she offered. I followed her without protesting because if I don't get the wounds treated sooner, I think I might die from the pain. On reaching the infirmary I was shocked, well not in a good way though. The so called infirmary is just a rundown building, with half of the roof missing and holes scattered all over the walls.

" Standing there won't get you treated, common in. " Mika said and led me into the infirmary.

The nurse was a dark skinned woman, with doe eyes and freckles scatter across her cheeks.

' What's it with dropping gorgeous people in this rundown place ' I thought.

" What happened to her " the nurse asked Mika as she helped me sit of the bed.

" She's the new bird in the block, she just passed through the initiation process " Mika explained.

" Poor kid.. quick, hand me the disinfectant" she said and immediately started treating my wounds.

¶¶¶

I know this chapter is very short. I promise to make the next one longer.
Don't forget to show your love by voting, commenting and if possible, sharing :)

Enjoy.🤗