Chapter Thirteen ✨✨

🐚🐚

Chapter 13✨✨

" Miss Evalina step forward to hatch your familiar " Mr Almond said. Finally, it's my turn.

I walked over to the front, stared at my egg one last time, closed my eyes and followed the instruction Mr Almond laid out.

Without much difficulty I was able to find the pull and channel my energy into. Not too long after, the shell broke and a scaly lizard like creature crawled out of it. Before Mr almond could say a word, Mitchell burst into laughter and the whole class joined her.

I hung my head low in shame. I didn't know why I got my hopes high when I know I've always been unlucky. On the bright side, my familiar is really cute so my situation is not so bad. Or is it?

" Enough" Mr almond's voice boomed in the class and everyone stopped laughing except for Mitchell. That little swine was still giggling. Mr almond threw a glare her way and that shut her up. Temporarily.

" Before y'all start laughing at your fellow classmate's familiar because it's looks like a lizard, you should take a good look at your familiars" he shouted and my familiar puffed out smoke from it's nostrils. I stared at it in awe and it blinked it's adorable little eyes at me.

'I really hope my familiar is what I think it is' I thought as I crossed my fingers.

" ... Many of you have odd looking familiars. Take young miss Blackwater for example, her familiar is a peacock with spikes or young master Yates, his is a wolf with wings __"

" Our familiars are ancient species while her's is a lizard. A disgusting little lizard. Right class? " With her annoying squeaky voice, Mitchell interrupted him and got silence as her reply.

Mr. Almond took a couple of breaths in and with a new found composure, he turned to me.

" Congratulations Miss Evalina, your familiar is an ancient species of dragon that has long been extinct. I don't know much about it's race because the history of it's kind was vaguely documented. But from what I've read, I can tell you that your familiar is the strongest and the most dangerous amongst all familiars. Take good care of it, they are rare to come across. " He said and silence in the class was nerve shattering.

Suddenly someone started clapping and gradually the rest joined in. I turned around and saw Mika smiling widely and clapping with all her might. With a big smile on my face I went back to my sit.

" That's enough clapping for today, settle down, I'm about to begin the class. "

                           ~~

" You should have seen the look on Mitchell's face what Mr. Almond said your familiar is a dragon. She had that 'wtf' look on her ugly face. " She said as we walked towards the training room and almost immediately, Mitchell walked past us.

" Speaking of devil and the devil appears " Mika sniggered.

" Stop it " I said and slapped her on the arm.

" What! She's a bitch and she knows it. " She said while pouting.

" Whatever. So... What's going on between you and Leonel? " I asked while wiggling my eyebrows and immediately her face turned red.

" I don't know what you are talking about " she said while using her hair to cover her face and I laughed.

" Yeah you do " I nudged her " speak up gurl " I said and poked her sides.

" Hurry up, class is about to start " she said and ran off, evading the question altogether.

                            ¶¶¶

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll make it longer next time ❤️

I checked the amount of views and comments on this book and found out that it has increased... Yay🤩..
Thanks so much guys.

Anyways don't forget to vote or comment if you enjoyed the chapter. You can also refer to your friends and family too 😉

Ps: what's your favorite song?
It's hard to believe buh I don't have one 😂