Chapter Six ✨✨

🐚🐚

CHAPTER 6 ✨✨

I sat on the bed while blue hair, green eyes and Christian.. yes christian stared at me with questioning gazes.

" What are you doing in our room Eva " christian broke the awkward silence.

" This is my room, I should be asking you three what you are doing in my room " I said and stood up abruptly. I was still feeling ashamed about the fact that one of them saw me in my birthday suit.

" What the hell are you talking about, this is our room. It must be a misunderstanding " christian said.

" This is insane, why would Sarah make you our roommate" green eyes said with a frown.

" Get up, you are coming with me " blue hair said and dragged me out of the room with the remaining boys trailing behind us.

" Matt wait let's talk about this before you do something stupid " christian shouted and green eyes nodded in agreement. Matt stopped and turned around; I used the opportunity to pull my hand out of his death grip and he glared at me.

" Okay what do you want to talk about because I see no point in talking when we can drag her to Sarah's office and demand that she gets her room changed " he said with his chest heaving in anger. Christian, green eyes and I gave him that look that implies ' really '

" So you think that would actually work huh. Carry on then, even though you are one of Sarah's brightest students she wouldn't hesitate to hang your skull together with her priced possessions. Clyde common " christian said and then both of them turned back and went into the room leaving me and Matt in hallway.Matt glared at their retreating figures.

" you are lucky they don't have a problem with sharing a room with a girl if not... " He said and turned to me " and one more thing, keep your girly things away from me or else you wouldn't like what would happen." He walked back to the room after glaring at me one more time. I looked at his retreating figure and sneered in my mind.

' your don't scare me matt '

~~

" So you are actually telling me that your roommates are guys... Are they hot? " Mika asked with a dreamy expression on her face.

" Eww! Mika " I replied and shuddered.

" What!! Talk girl " she said and nudged me " are they hot? "

" I don't know " I replied with a smirk. I couldn't contain my laughter as that dreamy expression was wiped away from her face.

" Stop being such a kill joy" she hit me on the arm and wiggled her eyebrows " spill! "
" Well they are hot, very very hot " I said and shrugged.

" Let's head over to your room, I want to feast my eyes on those hot piece of candy " she said and licked her lips.

" Eww!! "

~~

After spending hours on end trying to avoid the boys, night finally fell and Evalina was left with no choice but to head back.
Evalina sat outside the door of her room contemplating on whether she should go in or not until the door was opened and she fell flat on her back into the room.

" Ouch "

" Pathetic " Matt muttered underneath his breath and walked out without helping me up.

" Rude " I shouted. I stood up, dusted my skirt and went into the room only to find christian and Clyde lying on the bed staring at an explicit magazine.

" I didn't see anything" I said and hurriedly entered the bathroom.

~~

I woke up to find the room empty. I hurriedly arranged the room took my bath and stepped out for breakfast. I took my food and went to sit beside Mika.

" Hi " I greeted and started munching on my food.

" Someone's really hungry this morning" Mika said and took a spoonful of her cereal.

" That's because I didn't have dinner yesterday. I spent the whole day yesterday trying to avoid my roommates that I forgot to have dinner "

" Poor you. Before I forget, the students (seniors) that went out on a mission are returning today so Sarah cancelled all classes for today and is organizing a party for them " she said without looking at me.

" Is it compulsory for everyone to attend the party " I asked while still munching on my food.
" Yes it is "

" Well I don't have a dress so I'm not going " I said and shrugged.

" Don't worry about that, Sarah has it covered."

After eating, everybody had their measurements taken and also wrote down their shoe size. After everything was concluded most of the students went back to their rooms while the rest including me and Mika wandered aimlessly waiting for night to fall.

~~

It was finally 7pm. An hour before the party officially begin. I and my roommates had already taken our baths and we where lazing around waiting for our clothes.

" Knock knock "

" I'll get the door " Clyde said. I was finally on good terms with everyone (excluding matt ) and we got to introduce ourselves properly.

" Here's your clothes, enjoy your evening " A man dressed in a black suit said in a monotonous voice.

" Thank you " Clyde said and closed the door. He distributed our clothes and we took turns getting dressed.

¶¶¶

Don't forget to show your love by voting, commenting and if possible sharing.
Enjoy🤗