Chapter Fifteen ✨✨

🐚🐚

Chapter 15✨✨

" Volare " I commanded and Anaxagoras soared into the sunny sky. It's been two months since Anaxagoras hatched and he's the size of a hut now.

I, together with my classmates started training our familiars a few weeks after they hatched and no need to brag but they can defend themselves if ever they are to be involved in a fight.

Mr almond insisted we trained them with latin. I don't know why but he said they understand the language better or something like that. Also, I found out I could somehow control the wind.

I found out three weeks ago when I had a really odd dream. In my dream, I was being pursued by an army of trolls, Drekavacs and the undead. I can't remember what happened exactly but I vividly remember seeing them carrying a man sitting on a pile of bones or was it a throne? Anyways, he was giving them orders and I heard him yell at them to capture me.

When a Drekavac was about to hold onto me, I woke up. I reached out to grab my pillow and I didn't feel anything. I looked down and saw I was 5ft above ground level. Out of panic, I started thrashing around. I fell down and landed with a hard thud.

Thank goodness the boys wasn't woken up by the noise. I swear they can sleep through an earthquake. I told christian about it later and he wasn't even surprised. Instead, helped me sign up for it's class and that was how I found out that 80% of the schools population could control the four elements.

" Reliquit " Mika commanded and Berenike turned left. I looked up and watched Anaxagoras fly and through our bond, he sent feelings of excitement to me.

After a few minutes of flying around, Anaxagoras flew towards my direction with a maddening speed. I heard Mika and the rest shout at me, telling me to move away from his line of sight but I smiled.

Just as he was about to hit me, I jumped up and used the air to propel me higher. Then he swooped under me and I landed on his back. I looked down and saw Mr. Almond smiling widely at me. I smirked at Mika and she mouthed ' show off ' and I laughed. We flew aimlessly for a couple of minutes before Mr. Almond announced that the time for training is over.

I slid down from his back and pat his scales then he lowered his head and puffed out smoke from his nostrils. I saw Mika on her way to tuck Berenike in the den so I went to meet her with Anaxagoras trailing behind me.

" Hey "

" Show off " she said and I laughed.

" That was awesome!! When did you teach Anaxagoras that sick move?! " Mika asked as she bounced about.

" We've been practicing for a couple of weeks now. I was even surprised we were able to pull it off today " I replied with a shrug

" I and Berenike are also working on a killer move. He has not gotten the hang of it but I'm sure in due time he'll get the hang of it. " She said with excitement dancing in her eyes.

After everyone had tucked their familiar in, it was finally our turn. Just as we pulled the door of the den open, a perfectly manicured hand forceful closed it and blocked the door.

" What the_ " Mika's sentence was cut short as everything turned dark.

                         ¶¶

**** Hey guys it's me once again. Sorry for the cliff hanger 😏.
Thank y'all for a 100+ reads I really appreciate.
Also, vote and comment on the chapter if you enjoyed it. Cause I noticed most of you don't and it's sad😣
I'm dropping the next chapter when we get 80+ votes across the story.
Love y'all 💖 ***