Chapter Fourteen✨✨

🐚🐚

CHAPTER 14✨✨

" Master, it's ready " A strange looking one eyed man in a shiny armour said and the man sitting on the throne made of bones nodded. He gestured for the strange man to leave and then summoned a Drekavac.

" Any new information on the girl? " He asked calmly.

" Nothing much sir. Nowadays, a green haired boy has been following her around making it hard for me to keep tabs on her master." the Drekavac said while bowing.

" And what's her relationship with him? "

" That is what I don't know of master " he replied without lifting his head.

" When next you are called upon, you had better give me detailed information. You wouldn't want to end up like your father would you? " He said with a dangerous expression on his face.

" Get me Greta the troll " the master said. The Drekavac bowed, turned around scurried out of the throne room.

                            ~~

" — What you are trying to say is that the people in the GOAT wing are not treating you badly, infact they are actually nice? "

" Yes Miss Avine. At first when I got there, I was scared especially after the initiation process but after I got settled in, I discovered that they are actually good people except for a few who derives joy in being a nuisance. " Eva said excitedly as she told Miss Avine everything that has happened during her stay in the GOAT wing excluding the part about the drekavacs

" Wow, that's actually nice. I'm glad you are actually enjoying your stay there " she said with a smile on her face but her eyes told a different story. Being oblivious, Eva didn't notice anything, she just nodded in agreement.

" How were things over there at the mission site? Hope the casualties weren't much? " I asked with concern

" Yeah it was. There were lots of broken bones and disfigured body parts when I got there " she said with a shrug

" Oh my glob, it was that bad? "

" Yeah, at least I was able to save alot of people even if they wouldn't be able to live with their body part complete anymore"

" That's sad. Miss Avine I'll be taking my leave now, curfew is by 8 and it's 7 already " I said while standing up.

" Alright but make sure you visit sometime "

" I will " I replied and left the infirmary.

" Things are not going as planned, I have to inform Eric "

                           ~~

As I stepped into my room I was welcomed by my dragon. He stood beside the door wagging his tail. I turned around and saw matt standing beside the wardrobe with a scared expression on his face while Clyde and christian were rolling on the ground laughing.

" What happened" I asked as I picked Anaxagoras in my arms and he shot out puffs of smoke from his nose.

" You had better keep your dragon away from me Eva or else I will... Ahh!! Get it away.. get it away! " Matt screamed as Anaxagoras jumped down from my arms and growled at him.

" Anaxagoras stop " I said while giggling. He crawled back to me and Chris and Clyde toppled over in laughter.

" You shouldn't be scaring my roommates, it's not nice" I said and he bowed his head.

" He won't bother you again. Common Anaxagoras, it's time for your bath " I took him out and Matt hit both Clyde and Christian on the head.

                            ~~

" Master you called for me? " An old troll asked as she was led into the throne room.

" Ah yes Greta I did. Your service is needed once more. Here, have this " he said and passed over a strand of hair that is enclosed in a glass pouch.

" I need all the information you can get on the owner of this hair and don't leave a single detail out."

" Yes master " Greta bowed.

                             ~~

" — she also told me that her familiar is a dragon." Avine concluded.

" Has the master been informed about your new discovery?" Eric asked as he made a mini tornado in his palm.

" No, he hasn't "

" Good, It's better that way. " he said and stood up from his chair. " We'll tell him when we've gathered enough information. "

" But erick– "

" No buts Avine. You'll tell him when I say you should" there was a slight increment in the tone of his voice.

" Yes sire." She replied with a slight bow.

Picture of Anaxagoras 💞 ( now I want a dragon 😭)

~~

Its been long since I last updated and I'm so so sorry guys.
Thank y'all for 90+ reads, I appreciate. I have a surprise for you guys when we get to 80+ votes 😉
Love y'all 💞💞