Chapter Seven ✨✨

🐚🐚

CHAPTER 7✨✨

I nervously brushed my hands on my dress as I scanned the halls looking for Mika. I watched as most people stood in groups discussion and laughing, a slight smile found it's way to my lips.
They boys left me immediately we got to the hall, making me look like a stray cat. If I don't find Mika soon, I don't know how I'll survive with all the people here. Uhh I hate crowds.
I continued making my way through the crowd until I felt someone tap me on the shoulder and I flinched.

" Hey relax, it's me, Raymond. Christian friend, the guy from the training room " he said while smiling.

" Ohh, I remember. Sorry for acting the way I just did, I don't handle crowds well " I said and smiled sheepishly. Way to go Eva I said to myself.

" No worries. It seems like like you are looking for someone. Is there anyway I can help? " He asked while walking side by side with me into the crowd.

" Don't bother " I said and smiled slightly " what about Leonel and Damien, it's been long since I last saw them. "

" They are fine. I can lead you to them if you want. "

" Maybe another time " I said as I saw a Mika. " I've found who I'm looking for. Common let's go say hi " I said and dragged him with me to meet Mika.

" Hi Mika "

" Hey Eva how are you __ " she paused mid way with her jaws wide open. " H... H... Hi, senior Raymond. I'm mi.. Mika, it's a pleasure to meet you " she said with an aggressive pink blush on her face.

" Wait, you know each other? " I asked feel a little bit lost.

" Who doesn't know Raymond, he's our beloved senior " she said with a dreamy expression and Raymond smiled. I'm now sure that pretty boys are Mika's weakness. I looked around and saw that some girls were also staring at Raymond with the same sick expression on Mika's face.

Barf!!

I was trying to wrap my head around the situation when Leonel and Damien came to join in on our discussion, turning Mika into a stuttering mess.

" Seniors, I.. uhh... We... "

" Hi Eva, we've been asking christian of you and he's been giving us excuses. How've you been? " Damien asked.

" He's trying to keep the pretty girl away from us " Leonel chimed in and three of them laughed.

" We heard that's he's your roommate. Hope he isn't troubling you? " Raymond said with a smile.

" No he isn't, the only problem is Matt. He's a dickhead " I said and three of them laughed. Mika was giving me that 'you had better tell me everything later' look.

" Yeah, that's Matt for you. I'm sure he didn't take the fact that his new roommate is a girl easily, he must have thrown a fit " Damien said with a chuckle.

" Yeah he did " I said and laughed remembering the things that happened a few days ago.

" Excuse me, I'll leave the three alone. Eva find me when you are done " Mika said and winked.

" A friend of yours? " Leonel asked.

" Yeah " I replied.

" That's great, she looks nice."

" Guys Sarah's about to introduce the group that came back from their mission let's go stand at the front " Raymond said and pulled us to the front.

" As we all know, three weeks ago all the wings had to go on a very important mission in vasíleio. They befell alot of casualties in the mission that resulted in the loss of two of our institutions greatest students. But luckily, those from our wings came back unscathed... "

" I think she's just happy that two of the representatives from the other wing died in the mission " I heard someone whisper.

" Sure. The wings has been at war for so long that they are happy when casualties befall on the other " I heard another one whisper back.

" ... I'm offering a toast on our success. This night, everyone is to merry to their hearts content." She said with a satisfied smile. She turned to the orchestral players and clapped her hands and immediately the started playing Walt's and she stepped down from the stage.

I heard someone chuckle behind me. I turned back and saw christian

" Sarah hasn't changed. Now I'm thinking that this whole celebration is just a facade to celebrate the loss of the other wings " he said and the we nodded in agreement.

" I'm feeling hungry. You guys should have__" I was interrupted by a high pitched screech behind me.

" Ray ray "

I turned around and groaned when I saw the person that screeched. " I'll be leaving you guys now " I left not without seeing the glare Michelle threw my way.

~~

"Hey " Mika said as she came to stand by my side while I dished out food to eat.

" Hey " I greeted back and readied myself for the series of questions she's going to ask me. Lol.

" Baby gurl spill. How do you know my dream boyfriends? " she asked and wiggled her eyebrows. We walked to a nearby empty table.

" Why do you like doing that stuff with your eyebrows? " I asked and sat down.

" You mean this " she said and wiggled it again.

"Please stop " I said and we both laughed.

" Now tell me, how you know my dream boyfriends? "

" Well I met Christian the day I you took me to the training room. He was my partner, after we had finished sparing he introduced me to Damien, Leonel and Raymond.... " I told her how we got to know each other and also how I met matt.

" And also Christian, Matt and Clyde are my roommates " I concluded after sometime.

" I figured that out. I'll kill to be in your place, uhh I'm so jealous " she said and glared playfully at me and I laughed. When we finished eating, I pulled her up and we danced to our heart content.

 When we finished eating, I pulled her up and we danced to our heart content

Eva's dress 👆

¶¶¶

Finally done with chapter 7 🤪 Phew!!

Don't forget to show your love by voting, commenting and if possible sharing ( let's grow the family 🤗. )

Side question, who's your favorite character as of now 🤷 I'll like to know 😁

Much love💖