Chapter Four✨✨

🐚🐚

CHAPTER 4 ✨✨

" Are you sure this is safe " I asked mika as we were about to climb the stairs. After i had finished having my wounds treated, i started my tour with mika.

" Yeah sure. This stairs has been here since this institution was built and... " She was interrupted as I cut her off with a question.

" And how long has this institution been in existence "

" 70 years and I've been told that this stairs has not broken once " she said and i looked at the stair and swallowed.

" Common" she shouted excitedly as she ran up the stairs and I begrudgingly followed her. After passing many turns, she stopped in front of two gigantic doors as and turned back at me.

" This is our training room. Common in.. I'm sure the rest will be glad to meet you " she said and pushed the doors open.

" Hey everyone.. this is evalina the new girl " she shouted and the formerly noisy training room became silent. I was overwhelmed by the amount of eyes staring at me.

" Holy mother of cows " I muttered underneath my breath. I felt pink hair nudge me in the arm and whispered " introduce yourself.. Common, don't be shy "

" Okay, uhh.. I don't know where to start from.. uhh.. my name is Evalina, I'm fifteen year old and I love nature " I said with the little bit of courage I had. Immediately I regretted saying that; like common Evalina you could come up with something better.

" Welcome to the crib evalina " they said in unison and went back to training but a blondie took it upon herself to come to me.

" Hey pretty face don't cross my path and don't you dare come near my man " she said and suddenly flipped her hair making some of it enter my mouth.

" What the hell " I swore and turned to pink hair, demanding for an explanation.

" Uhh.. that's Michelle the queen of bitches just stay clear of her and you'll be just fine here " she said.

" You didn't have to tell me the last part because there's no way I'll associate myself with someone like her." I said and humphed.

" Except for her, there's nothing you have to worry about. Just consider us as your family and you're good to go. Common in, standing there won't get you trained " she said " you'll have to find yourself a partner, my training partner is waving at me I gotta go " and then she ran off.

~~

" Sir the girl is not showing any possibilities of inheriting her mother's powers... All she ever does is to disturb the peace and quiet of this walls " A woman around the age of 25 said. She would have been really beautiful if not for the ugly sneer on her face.

" Patience avine, patience... Her mother's powers didn't manifest until she was sixteen, there's still enough time left " The devilishly handsome man said as he stood up from his chair to caress her face. " I'm sure in due time all our efforts will surely pay off but for now you need to keep acting like a caring nurse... Infact you need to make her see you as the mother figure in her life " he said and smiled.

" Anything for your sire " she said and he engulfed her lips in a kiss.

~~

" Hi I'm christian.. you're evalina right? " A green haired boy of about fifteen or sixteen years said to evalina pulling her out of the shell she cacooned herself in.

" Yeah " I replied with a slight nod.

" Would you like to spare with, my partner is feeling under the weather so I have no one to spare with " the boy said with a smile, his beautiful dimples on display.

" Sure no problem, I'd love to spare with you " I said with a smile and he lead me into the crowd.

He gave me one of the wooden swords hung on the wall. When we started sparing, I let him take the lead so I'll be able to know his techniques and counter his strikes. When I noticed his weak point, I started attacking. After 5 minutes, he was on the ground with my sword on his chest. The both of us were breathing loudly like crazy.

" Damn... you're good" green hair wheezed out " who taught you how to fight "

I shrugged, threw the sword aside and and then lent him a hand " I did.. none of the kids from before wanted to associate with me so I taught myself everything I know by watching them ( the black clothed people ) fight.".

" Shit!! " He exclaimed " you are almost as good as matt and damn is he fucking good. Infact he's the best in this wing followed by kiara and I can tell you that you are on the same level as kiara, just a little bit of training and you'll be on the same level with matt " he told her with adoration dancing in his eyes.

" He he " I let out an awkward laugh. I've never reacted well with compliments. " Just don't let anyone know, I just want to keep a low-key profile here.. I want this to be our little secret " I said and looked pleadingly at him.

" Okay sure. It's not like I have many friends so your secret is safe with me " he said and waved it off.

" Sooo... Where are your friends" I asked.

" Oh, I almost forgot. They're over there common " he said as he man overed through the crowd. After bumping into many people, we later found his friends at the end of the training room.

" Evalina this is Damien, Raymond and leonel.. Leonel, Raymond and Damien this is evalina " christian introduced us to each other.

" Hey beautiful I'm Raymond, the smartest in the group " he said and winked at me only to get slapped on the head by the other guys.

" Can't you stay a second without flirting" leonel said.

" Ouch!! That hurt you know " Raymond wailed and everyone laughed. " At least i got to make the pretty lady laugh " he said with a smirk and I blushed.

" Some people never change " Damien said and the others hummed in agreement.

In the shadows, sarah watched Evalina in amusement.
" That girl has true talent indeed " she said and smiled.

¶¶¶

Enjoy🤗