Chapter Eleven ✨✨

🐚🐚

CHAPTER 11✨✨

Its been two days since we went over to rick's house and he still haven't given us any feedback yet.

Ever since I saw the 'eye', I've been having all sort of weird dreams. Last night in my dream, I was being strangled by a strange force. The only thing I could make out were the eyes and they were green or maybe red, I can't remember clearly. Luckily I woke up to a very wet bed and three half awake boys by my side.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Sarah say we were going to get our familiars tomorrow.

" Did you hear!! " Mika screeched in my ear after Sarah dismissed us " we are getting out familiars tomorrow!! I can't wait to see what I get. Oh my gosh, I'm so hyper " she said while running in circles.

" I heard Mika " I said with a light smile.

" Hey Mika, just heard you guys are going to get your familiars tomorrow " somebody said from behind, completely ignoring, not that I minded. We both turned around and saw it was leonel.

" Yeah we are " she replied with a slight blush while twirling her hair in her fingers.

'Mika will never change '. I thought as I watched the both of them chat and flirt with each other.

" I'll leave you guys now. Bye " I walked away after getting only grunts of acknowledgement from Mika and Leonel... Teenagers

I caught sight of Christian and headed over to talk to him. I'm pretty sure Ricky would have given him feedback by now. Just as I was about to hold on to him, someone dragged me by the arm and pulled me into an empty class.

" What the hell! " I groaned in annoyance. I turned around only to see Michelle and her minions staring at me with red eyes.

" Michelle what's the meaning of all t- " my words was cut short from my mouth as my cheek was met with a thunderous slap which turned my head to the other side and her minions quickly held my hands.

" What the in name of hades is the meaning of this Michelle " I screamed after spitting out blood.

" Didn't I warn you before? I clearly told you to stay away from my man pretty face. But no, you being the slut you are had to throw yourself at him at every slight opportunity you get. Today, I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget in your pathetic life " she said and gave me another and that made me snap.

I kicked her on her stomach sending her flying several meters away from me and then pulled me hands together with so much force that made both her minions face slam together. I twisted the first girls' arm and kicked her in the leg making her scream in pain as I heard a loud pop... oops I used to much force.

I didn't bother with the second girl cause she fainted just after she hit her head. Pathetic.

I walked slowly towards Michelle and she crawled away from me. I bent down to her level and raised her chin up.

" All this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't slapped me the second time. Just to make things clear, I am in no way interested in Raymond and will never be. Just because you are insecure doesn't mean you should bully all his female friends. This is my last warning, the next time you try something like this with me, I promise you would land in the hospital after I'm done with you " I said and wiped the dust on my jeans and stepped out of the door.

I wasn't in the mood to look for christian anymore so I went back to my room. Just to be clear, today is so not my day because matt was there when I arrived.

" Nice palm prints there, whoever did that did a really good job " he said and chuckled. He stood up from his bed and traced the palm prints on my face. " They suit you " he added and laughed.

I was in no mood to tolerate his attitude today so I went to the bathroom to wash up. When I was done, I applied so ointment on my face to reduce the swelling and went lay on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

                            ~~

The next day, Sarah introduced a short, fat man to us saying he was the one that's going to teach us everything we need to know about our future familiars and he gave us a toothy smile. I like him already.

" The first thing to about familiars is that they choose their guardian themselves. So I want you all to close your eyes, clear your head of all thoughts and you'll feel a pull towards your familiar. Please note that a well taken care of egg takes a week or two to hatch.
You all can form two straight line and head over to pick your familiars " the fat man who we later learned his name was almond told us and we excitedly formed two straight lines.

I saw Mika pick up a light pink egg with a wide grin on her face, Michelle got a dark purple egg and finally it was my turn. I closed my eyes and did exactly how Mr almond instructed, I felt a strong pull and slowly I walked towards the direction. I stopped in front of a pitch black egg and immediately I fell in love with it. It had tiny silver lines, you wouldn't see them if u didn't look close enough. With a wide smile I went to stand beside Mika, watching the others as the picked theirs.

                           ¶¶¶

Aissshh!! I'm so so sorry for the late update. I've been having what we call writers block for a while coupled with laziness. Lol
So I wrote a slightly longer chapter as compensation. I'm not sure when I'll be able to update due to exams.
Anyways how'd y'all like the chapter.
Enjoy 🤗💖