Chapter Five ✨✨

🐚🐚

CHAPTER 5 ✨✨

The devil himself sat on his chair and lost in deep thoughts. He was thinking about a certain love of his that was snatched away from his grasps a very long time ago.

FLASH BACK

" Erin stop, stop it tickles" she said in between breaths as she rolled on the ground.

" I'll only stop if you give me a big smile " he said as he continued to tickle her sides.

" Okay, okay I'll do it, I'll do it, just stop " she said and flashed him a toothy smile with all her dimples on display. A smile that can make even the strongest of men fall at her feet.

" You are beautiful sarah ... I love you "

" I love you too " she replied and the two love birds kissed.

END OF FLASH BACK.

Erin had a dazed expression on his face as he thought about her but his expression quickly transformed to one of sheer hatred.

" But that prince had to come and snatch my sarah from me... He just had to snatch her away from me !! " He shouted and banged his hands on the table, drawing blood from them. " I haven't had my revenge yet... It will feel so good when I finally break you daughter " he said and laughed maniacally.

~~

I found myself staring at Sarah's door. After training, mika had dragged me here saying that I had to get my essentials from sarah and I'm yet to enter inside.
After gathering all the courage and confidence I needed, I smiled and pushed the door open and I was petrified by what I saw. Her office is painted with so much dark hues that made me think she was a vampire. Gruesome pictures were hung on the wall, skull of different animals where littered on all the shelves.
My heart skipped a beat as I looked around. There she was, the woman I painted as a witch in my mind eating and drinking wine; for a second I thought it was blood in the glass.

" Miss sarah " I called out with the little courage I had left .

" Yes " she said and slowly looked at me. For a moment I could swear I heard her hiss like a snake but I shook the thought out of my mind, I'm just imagining things.

" I'm here to get my essentials and the key to my room " i said. She threw the keys at me and said "Your essentials are already in your room, make sure you don't loose the keys "
" Yes ma'm " I said and scurried out of her office.

~~

" How did it go " Mika asked me as I came out of Sarah's office.

" Scary. The amount of skulls and gruesome pictures I've seen in past 10 minutes should be enough to last me for a life time " I said. Remembering all I had seen made me shudder.

~~

SOMEWHERE IN THE INSTITUTION

The handsome devil watched Evalina as she smiled and conversed with people and it made him frown in dissatisfaction.

After a while, he hid his anger and plastered a fake smile on his face and turned to the boy of 14 years that was shaking in fear in his office.

" Hey hey, no need to be afraid of me, i don't bite " he said while smiling. Then gently, he raised the boy's head so he'd look him in the eye.

" You know what to do " and then he harshly pushed the boy's head to the side.

~~

Mika kept me company until I found my room.

" I guess this is it " I said and turned to her.

" Open the door, I'm sure your roommates will be glad to meet you " she said as she bounced excitedly.

I closed my eyes and got ready for the worst. I pushed the door open and slowly opened my eyes. When my eyes were opened fully, I was met with an empty room.

" Shit, your roommates are really messy " mika nudged me and then bent to pick up a piece of clothing from the floor.

" Is this boys underwear " she asked and stretched it.

" Mika !! " I called her name.

" What!.. what kind of girl puts on boys underwear " she said and scrunched her face. " Girl you're in for a hell of drama... What if she's a tom- boy " she said and laughed. She threw the underwear and it landed somewhere in the room. She sat down on the bed and felt something under the sheets poking her butt. When she pulled the sheets off, we looked at each other and gasped in shock.

" Oh My God.. Eva I think your roommates are les " she said and stared at me with wide eyes.

What's les? " I asked. You can't blame me, before I was brought here I was stigmatized so I don't know most things my peers know. " Is that a new slang? " I asked again and she stared at me with her mouth wide open.

" You have much to learn girl... Well les or lesbian is a general term used to describe girls that are interested in their fellow girls romantically.. and now you have to share a room with one " she said and I shrugged.

" Freshen up and meet me outside ok... We are not done with our tour yet and also be careful " she said while leaving the room.

" Ok " I replied and shut the door.
I carefully took my clothes off because of my wounds and went into the bathroom only to discover that the lock was spoilt so I just closed the door, its not like my roommates are coming back now.

After 5 minutes of being inside the bathroom, i heard the door open and voices of males coming inside. All of a sudden, one of them said they needed to use the bathroom. I hurriedly turned the shower off.. just as I was about to wrap the towel around my body, the door was pushed open and my towel dropped.

" Who are you " the blue haired boy said as he stared at my body expressionlessly.

¶¶¶

If you noticed in the first chapter, Evalina's mother and the GOATs wing master are both bearing the same name 'Sarah.'

I pointed it out just to avoid any kind of confusion.

Don't forget to show your love by voting and commenting.
Thank u 🤗