Chapter Sixteen ✨✨

🐚🐚

" Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it's the will to continue that matters. "
~~

🐚🐚

Chapter 16✨✨

  With much struggles, I managed to open my eyes after I couldn't bear the pounding sensation going on in my head anymore. At first everything was blurry so I closed them and relaxed for a couple of seconds before opening them again.

  When everything became clear, I saw that I was in a dark cave and I was chained to the wall. I turned towards my left and saw Mika. Her head was all bloody and she was yet to awaken. I sighed, closed my eyes and laid back on the wall and waited to see what would happen next because there was no point in struggling.

  I didn't have to wait for long because after a few minutes of waiting, our kidnapper called our attention by pouring ice cold water on us.

" Nap time is over bitches " the annoying voice I can always remember even when I'm deep in slumber called out and my face scrunched up in disgust.

" You! " I exclaimed with disgust clearly written on my face.

" Yes me! " she said with a chuckle while she ran her hands across my jaw. " Hope you didn't think I'll let you be after the stunt you pulled the other time. "

" It seems like you haven't learnt your lesson yet. Release me and I'll make sure I teach you one you wouldn't forget in short amount of time. " I replied with a sneer and then she held my neck and tightened her grip.

" Get one thing straight Missy because you were able to land some punches on me and my friends back then doesn't mean you still will be able to. Also, don't forget you are at my mercy. If you act like a good girl I might consider the thought of letting you both go " she said with a smirk.

" Tsk tsk tsk "

We both turned to our left to see who tsk-ed and we saw Mika. The expression on her face was so deadly and the blood running down from her head did no justice to her.

" Ever since you were abandoned here I've always known you were a block headed bitch Michelle but today, I discovered you are beyond stupid. Your little stupid attempt of a kidnap would have been successful if you had not forgotten something important " she said with a smirk and the chains binding her snapped.

" I can control metals " she said and her eyes turned red. Michelle stepped back in fear and I watched with my mouth wide open.

" I'm not scared of you. You are just a stupid metal bender. I can kill you if I want to " she said with a slight quivwr and then, she brought out fire from her finger tips.

" Let me see you try " Mika said and immediately the cave started shaking and all the metals started flying towards her including the ones binding me. Out of fear, Michelle started throwing balls of fire in random directions.

Immediately the one binding me came off, I quickly controlled the air and threw it at her direction and it sent her flying a couple meters away from us. Then, Mika used the metals she was controlling to bind Michelle to the ground.

" This is the last warning you'd receive from us Michelle. The next time you try something like this, we won't hesitate to put you in your place Michelle Blackwater. Don't say you were not warned. " Having said all that, we turned our back and left.

" You haven't seen the last of me. Mark my words, I, Michelle Blackwater will surely show you both what I'm made off, I promise you both!! " Michelle shouted in fury. Without paying much attention to her threats, her voice slowly faded into the background as we left.

•••

" How are we going to get back back to school. It's late in the night and we are trapped in this dense forest. " As Mika complained, her stomach growled loudly. " Oh great, I'm hungry too " she exclaimed and I laughed.

If I had not witnessed what happened a few minutes ago I wouldn't have believed that there was a fierce lady hidden inside this cheerful, tiny and adorable girl.

" Let's find a secure place to rest for the night. In the morning we'll find our way out of here " I said

We walked aimlessly for a couple of minutes until we found a huge tree that could serve as a shade.

We broke some of the tree branches and used them as beddings. When we were done, I told Mika to go to bed while I survey the area.

When I was sure she was fast asleep, I closed my eyes and got into a meditative stance. I reached out for the pull that connects me to Anaxagoras. When I found it, it was faint due to the distance between us but nevertheless, I sent stress signals through it hoping he would be able to feel it.

                               ¶¶

Good afternoon from this side people!! 💕 long time no hear!.
How have y'all been?. Hope y'all have been doing great?
Thank y'all for patiently waiting for me even though I've been inactive for a very long time I truly appreciate 🤗
Love y'all big time 💜💌

*** Also, don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed the chapter***