Chapter Ten ✨✨

🐚🐚

CHAPTER 10✨✨

" My lovely pet " A man in black cloak said and he pat the head of Drekavac and it purred in satisfaction. " What news do you bring to me? "

" Master " it purred and croaked out in a deep scratchy voice. " The girl.. that girl is a masterpiece, a rare specimen. Her blood is so rare that I can smell it from miles away and taste her flesh just from looking at her. " The drekavac said and the other drekavacs growled and chanted

' Rare meat master, we love rare meat master! "

" When do we get to eat her master " the one beside the master said with a slur, his tongue hanging out from his mouth and saliva dripping from it.

" Soon my pets, soon " the master said and almost immediately the guards at the door brought in a cattle and the drekavacs started howling in joy.

" Master, this offering brings us immerse joy. We are forever at your service " One of the larger Drekavacs said and without wasting time, they lunged at the cow, tearing it into pieces, leaving heaps of bones on the ground. The master stared at them with a sadist smile on his lips.

Eva.
                           ~~

After we left the library, christian led me to a part in our wing that I didn't know existed. The dorms there were really beautiful and shiny.

" Hurry up, we are almost there "

" Well not everyone walks as fast as you do, slow your butt down Chris " I gritted out as I caught up to him. He looked at me without commenting. After walking for another 30 minutes, we stopped in front of a lavishly decorated apartment.

" Wait a minute christian, why are you taking me to a teachers apartment? " I asked because clearly he knows of the rules right??.

No visiting of a teacher in their homes without their consent.

It's actually the first thing written in the huge rule book Sarah gave me, so why has he brought us here?

" This is not a teachers apartment silly. " He said and flicked my head. " Didn't you read the sign outside? This is where the fourth and fifth years live " he explained and I looked around in awe

" Well it's not fair. Why can't we all live in houses as shiny as this? " I asked grumpily. The houses here are really pretty and who doesn't like pretty things? Surely it's not me.

" Actually, when I first came here everybody lived in shiny houses like this, but it all ended three months after. You know, we are called the goats for a reason " he said with a chuckle.

" One of our peers started a fire in his home resulting to most of the houses here getting burnt. Fortunately, he got out of the fire with minor burns. Since then, Sarah decided that only the fourth and fifth years are allowed to live in this beauty " he said and knocked on the door of the house.

Really?!.. Fire?!.. what kind of psychopath would set their house on fire.

" Warning, don't talk until your spoken to. The person living here is someone you wouldn't want to be on his bad side. " Christian said with a tense expression and I nodded in the affirmative.

After a few seconds, the door was opened by a grumpy lanky boy. He's about 5'8 in height, electric blue eyes, his hair was styled in a way that looked like he ran his hands through them and then a huge round glass which he pushed up every two seconds laid on his nose.

" What the hell do you want christian?" He said with sheer disgust rolling of his tongue.

" Nothing much, just a little information from my buddy " christian replied with fake enthusiasm

" And why would you think I'll help you?" He asked with his eyebrows raised.

" Well I think it's something you'll actually want to know. I think it's about.. what was it again " he said, tapping his head and pretending like he had forgotten what he wanted to say. I stared at him wondering what the hell he was trying to do.

" Ah ha! Mystical creatures. My friend over hear claimed to have seen something strange staring at her from her window last night " he said and pushed me forward.

The boy stared at me from head to toe. Then with a snobbish expression on his face he let us into his house.

                             ~~

" So what you are trying to say is a Drekavac was staring at you from the outside of your window? " He asked and I nodded in agreement. We sat in his study room discussing about the matter at hand.

" Hmm.. I don't have a reason as to why it would be- "

" What do you mean rick? " Christian suddenly asked, cutting his words short.

" If you had let me finish, you would have known where I was getting at " he said in between gritted teeth and not without throwing christian a glare. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath in continued talking.

" As I was saying, I don't know why a Drekavac was staring at you late at night but I'll carry out more research on them and maybe I'll find something out. " He said and brought down some thick books from the shelf.

" Alright " christian replied in agreement.

" Yeah. The both of you can leave now, you both have over stayed your welcome. " Rick said without glancing at us. Hurriedly, we stood up and left the house, not wanting to stay in the same house with him for another second.

                             ¶¶¶

I'm finally done with chapter Ten! Yay!.
The chapter is yet to be edited. I'm too lazy to do that now lol。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。
Anyways how'd you find this chapter. Vote and comment if you liked it, they make my day.
Love y'all 💖