Chapter One - New, stinky future world

Note: This is going to be end of arc 4.5 Mamoru. You'll only know what this means if you've read the other story. Anyway, no more bothering you with if you wanna read my other story, hope you enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------

What's going on...? I was in the middle of forcing Roswaal to give me his money, so why am I suddenly in this...Strange place?

I blinked in disbelief as I looked at the buildings around me, unlike the medieval architecture of the royal capital, or any other place in Lugunica or the other countries...All of this looked...Futuristic.

A red car drives past me, it's a bit different from what I have seen cars are like in dad's memories

A red car drives past me, it's a bit different from what I have seen cars are like in dad's memories. I glance at someone that walks past me and noticed holes at the side of his neck that almost look like USB ports.

This is not a place you could find in Lugunica or the other countries and hell, not even in Japan, would you be able to find this if you take the USB like ports at the side of that guy's neck.

An illusion, perhaps? Maybe Capella also had someone else that held the title of Lust just like Lye and Roy held the title of Gluttony...Maybe some other sin? At a time like this?

Or maybe, just maybe...I have been transported to another world? Or is it the same world my dad comes from, but this is somehow the future?

Fuck! I really need to figure out where I am, get the hell out of here and go help dad and the others if something bad happens.

As a start, I should look around and see anything that I can maybe identify, I should also ask around, though I need to make sure that my questions are a bit subtle, as asking questions such as "what place is this" "what country is this" would, at best, be laughed at.

------------------------------------------------------

Not even an hour later the sun came up, guess I got transported close to morning then.

And for what I have done in the past hour, through my totally professional research I have figured out that this place is....A complete shit hole!

I'm not sure if it's just this place in the city or what, but I came across a crackhead or poor person quite often and there were even people that had a weird device stuck to their crotch that was sucking their di-

Bleh, don't even want to think about it. Do these people have no shame? Maybe it's just my own world standards kicking in, but Julius might have gotten a heart attack if he saw that sight.