Chapter Twelve - Love or Lust?

If I had one positive thing to say about Bin Morton, then I would be lying because I have two positive things to say about him.

Firstly, he's similar to me as he prefers to do things in a more flashy way and leave stealth only in situations when it's truly necessary. Second, he's one of the few people who actually explaines to me what some of the words I don't know mean. Even if he had looked at me like I was an idiot while doing so.

Atleast now I know why a lot of people don't shove in 500 tons worth of metalic bullshit into themselves. I would have assumed that since it's really easy to get yourself killed in this city that most would try and attach as much cybernetics as possible to have an advantage against everyone else, but if there is a big chance that you'll go cyberpsycho, then most people won't try it.

Anyway, I was currently sitting on the edge of a roof looking down on a group of people who were currently fighting for their life.

Despite what Morton described them to be, they actually all looked at the very least twenty years old, most actually looked older than that.

Gunshots rang out as they fired at what I presumed to be their former team member. He was currently tearing apart his former group thanks to his stange mechanical suit, it wasn't the standard kind of suit, rather it looked more like an exoskeleton. His right arm was more of a drill that tore threw his former friends while his left was a more traditional large hand. His legs were large and bulky, similar to his left arm as he could easily crush human bones with them.

I assume that he turned cyberpsycho due to a certain level of hesitance present in his former friends when they were about to attack.

I didn't intervene. I had no reason to, really, this just makes my job easier.

After about three minutes the cyberpsycho was the only one left standing, although he wasn't left unscratched as the drill on his right arm was torn and broken, no longer usable.

The cyberpsycho didn't seem to have enough as he started to run out of the area. This was the moment I decided to intervene because if he got to the crowded streets not far from here, then he would cause a large amount of casualties and damage to everyone around him.

Jumping down I landed right infront of him while the ground under me cracked due to the force of my landing. He stopped and stared at me for a second while drooling...

And then he charged at me before I could even say anything. He raised his right arm and due to the broken drill he used it as a large hammer rather than a drill as he swung at me. Wanting to test out how strong certain cybernetics could be I raised my left hand to block it.

I felt the force, but that was all. I had managed to block the attack with reletive ease. Had I been anyone else my left arm would have likely been torn away, but I suppose it's pointless to consider a impossible scenario.

Before he could pull away I grabbed his right arm with my left hand and dug my fingers into the metal. Even in his crazed state he looked shocked by my strength despite my small body. I pulled him towards me as he lost balance and his body came crashing down on me. Raising my right hand, I threw a punch at his chest, the moment it connected, my hand went through his chest and even out of his metalic back.

Using my left hand to push him away while pulling my right hand out of his chest he fell to the ground, dead.

*Throb*

*Throb*

Looking at my right hand, I noticed his heart was still beating. I guess a heart wouldn't stop beating right after pulling it out. Without much care I threw it aside while I pulled out my phone to inform Morton of my success.