Chapter Nine - Point-Blank Miss

Mamoru P.O.V

Maine: [You go in, wait for Kiwi to finish, and then you're out.]

We're in a computer room waiting for Kiwi to steal the data for the mission.

I was leaning on the desk that Kiwi was currently sitting by, unlike David and Rebecca, there wasn't much need for me to watch out for anyone as there weren't enough entrance's for that

I was leaning on the desk that Kiwi was currently sitting by, unlike David and Rebecca, there wasn't much need for me to watch out for anyone as there weren't enough entrance's for that. Also I didn't feel bothered enough to watch out for anything anyway.

Maine had just re-explained the mission to us just in case over the phone line. It was a bit annoying though that I had to hold my phone up to my ear while the others just got the voice call in their heads thanks to their cybernetics...

Mamoru: [Aww, atleast let me have some fun here.]

I could hear Maine sigh over the call, probably in regret for ever letting me into their little group.

Too bad though, I'm stuck with you now.

Maine: [For fucks- Urgh. Fine, kid. Stealth is optional, but DO NOT attack first. Only if you've been discovered, got it?]

Mamoru: [Kay, kay!]

"Stealth is optional" got it.

I cut the call, put the phone in my pockey and glanced over at the room that David was peeking at. Ew, they were tearing a guy's spine out. Apparantly, they are scavengers or something.

Turning my head to look at the monitor that Kiwi was looking at, I saw a bunch of code that I couldn't possibly understand.

Kiwi glanced at David and her eyes widened slightly, I wonder why...

Looking back at David, he wasn't peeking into the room anymore and instead, someone was sneaking up on him with a bat in hand.

Mamoru: Uh, Davi-

The guys nailed David right in the head as he fell to the ground, knocked out.

Rebecca quickly aimed her pink gun at the attacker and shot him straight in the head, two girls manage to get behind Rebecca as they're about to swing their bats straight down at her head.

I quickly get behind those two and kick them both in their knees, they fall to the ground in pain and thanks to the fact that they're kneeling on the ground in pain I could now reach my hands up to their heads.

I wrapped my hands around the first girl's head and-

*Crack!*

I drop her as her limp body falls to the ground, in a single quick motion I then raise my right fist and use nearly all my strength againt the other girl's head as her head cracks open and brain matter flies out of her skull onto the wall.

Mamoru: You should watch out, "supervisor."

She clicks her tongue in annoyance and only seems to grow angrier at me when she gets a look at my smug smile.