Special: Down The Road of Depravity

Note: This is what one may call a lemon chapter, so you're free to skip this if you like.

Rebecca P.O.V

A loud bang filled the room as Mamoru kicked the door open to Rebecca's room.

Rebecca almost couldn't believe what was happening, it's not that she never expected this to happen, but she certainly didn't expect for it to happen today. Sure as hell not after those borderline cyberpsycho's kidnapped her.

Walking over to the bed, she was surprised that instead of roughly throwing her down onto the bed, he actually gently laid her down, almost like a princess. Well, it might have felt like that if his hand hadn't been on her ass the whole time, but who cares about specifics?

Pushing her down on her back and pinning her hands against the bed, he quickly shoved his tongue into her mouth again as it explored her mouth without even giving her the chance to fight back.

To her, he just felt so...Needy...She didn't dislike it- no, she actually loved this. How in control he was.

Of course, it is not the Rebecca-style to let herself be dominated like this.

She tapped his hand with her finger, she couldn't tap him anywhere else as he was pinning her against her bed, so his hand it had to be.

It was only for a moment, but he stopped moving his tongue around when he noticed her tapping his hand.

Now was the time to strike as she suddenly pulled her left hand out of his grip (which she was pretty sure that he had just let her do) and put her hand on the back of his head and pulled him even closer all while she shoved her own tongue into his mouth.

A strange sounding groan could be heard from Mamoru. Rebecca then forced him off of her and laid him down on his back. She then sat herself on top of him.

Ending the kiss, Rebecca was left breathing heavily while Mamoru still breathed normally, like he hadn't lost any oxygen from the kiss.

She sat right on top of his crotch, her grin only widened once she felt something hard poking her.

Rebecca: Now aren't you excited, choom~

While his face was red, he didn't back down and put his hands on her hips.

Rebecca then grabbed her hair bands and without care threw them on the ground. Her hair fell down, some strands of hair falling infront of her face which she had to push back.

Mamoru P.O.V

Fuck, what the fuck was even happening? I hadn't expected things to escalate into this.

One might say that I should stop, that it's too early, but...

I don't really care right now. Everything feels hot right now and watching her hair fall down gave me a feeling that I might have enjoyed that simple action a tad bit too much.

She then took her jacket off and just like her hair binds she threw it onto the floor without care.

She was now just left in her underwear. Not actually a surprising sight, to be fair. But in this situation I felt way more concious of her lack of clothes.

Her hand slowly reached for her chest as she started pulling her bra down slowly, very slowly I was almost able to see her-

And she let go, the bra going back to it's place without revealing anything. I could tell from her eyes alone that she had only one word in her mind.

Teasing.

Rebecca: Why don't ya lose the clothes first? Haven't seen ya body, like, ever.

She got off of me and leaned against the bed frame, waiting for me to take my clothes off.