Chapter Four - Rebecca

Now that the party was over, I was walking to my new home next to the long armed freak known as Pilar.

Still, despite our seeming dislike for one another, he seems to have it quite easy to try and strike up a conversation with me. Even if I don't know what half the shit he talks about means.

Well, I suppose it's better than walking in awkward silence. That might have actually be worse than the stuff he's talking about now. I figured that I myself might as well strike up a conversation with him.

Mamoru: So, where will I be sleeping tonight?

Pilar: On the couch, obviously. You think I got ya a bed in a day?

Tsk, he could atleast not look at me in a way that makes me seem like an idiot. I'm trying to strike up a conversation here idiot!

Mamoru: When will I get a bed then?

He laughed, what the hell is his problem?!

Pilar: Hahahahaha!! Ohhh, no. You're not getting one. Why would I waste my precious eddies on a brat like ya?

Mamoru:...I'll shove those shitty hands of yours up your ass...

Despite my threat, he just seemed to be more amused after hearing my words.

Pilar: Ahh, there it is brat! None of that respectful bull ya tried to pull when we first met.

Sure, I dislike acting respectful like I did back then when we met, but that was because I wasn't aware of how strong people around here are...Hell, I still don't know, but I just can't help myself. I really wanna insult this fucker into the ground.

Pilar: I mean, it was kinda fucking obvious when you attacked me, seriously where the hell did ya get that kinda strength?!

Mamoru: 100 push-ups! 100 sit-ups! 100 squats! And 10km running every single day!

For a moment, he turned away from me as if thinking that it would actually work if he tried it. Obviously, he quickly figured out that I was lying and called me out on my bullshit.

Pilar: Fuck off brat, as if I would believe that bull.

I only smirked in response which seemed to irk Pilar.

-------------------------------------------------------

At the apartment, Pilar opened the door and we entered without causing much of a fuss.

Pilar: Don't touch my shit and just go sleep on the couch.

Mamoru: You say that as if there's anything of value here.

Pilar: Bah! Of course a brat like you doesn't understand what "value" means! Stop yapping on and fuck off!

He entered what I presumed was his room, leaving me at the entrance alone as I glanced over at the couch....Honestly, it's not even the fact that I have to sleep on a couch, but the fact that I am used to sleeping in my bed in a fucking mansion. I bet I'll feel a new level of appreciation for beds after sleeping a single night on that couch.

I took off my shoes and made my way over to the couch, before I got close though my attention was diverted by a familiar voice.

Rebecca: Oh, heya there Mamoru! So bro really wasn't lying when he said "that annoying brat" will live with us.

Perhaps I might have commented on the fact that she's here for some reason, maybe the fact that she called Pilar "bro" but my mind completely froze when I looked at her.

She was only in her underwear, just bra and panties.

To be fair, I'm fairly certain that she only took her jacket off, but even if she only had a jacket above her underwear before it still gave her some level of decency, a small level but it was there.