Chapter Sixteen - Scandalous Pictures

Mamoru P.O.V

My eyes slowly fluttered opened, I stared at the unfamiliar ceiling for a while before muttering to myself.

Mamoru:...I don't know that ceiling.

I attempted to sit up, but quickly noticed a small weight preventing me from doing so. That small weight being Rebecca who was wrapped around me almost like a snake wrapping around it's prey.

While I couldn't tell at first whether she was clothed, since we were covered by the blanket, but considering the lack of fabric I'm feeling from her and my own clothes, it was fair to assume we were both naked under here.

My face slowly heated up as I remembered more and more from what happened last night. I'm honestly surprised at my own confidence to actually start the whole thing that happened yesterday.

I let out a heavy sigh and grabbed Rebecca by her shoulders as I prepared to push her off of me.

.......

Fuck, she's really cute like this.

There was no way that I could possibly force her off of me without waking her up, no matter how I would try, with how she was wrapped around me there was no chance of escaping this situation with Rebecca's sleeping face still intact.

With a great deal of regret, I lightly shook her body, which caused her to let out a cute groan as she slowly opened her eyes.

She stared absent-mindedly at my shoulder for about three seconds before she looked up at me.

A smile formed on her lips as she pushed herself away from me, sat up with the covers barely covering her body and stretched her arms a bit.

Mamoru: Hey, Rebecca-

With haste she leaned over to me and kissed me on the lips, I leaned into it too and we stayed like this for a couple of seconds before she leaned away.

Rebecca: Call me Becca, kay choom?

Mamoru:...Alright...Becca.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now dressed, both me and Becca walked into Pilar's room. Finding no one there.

Rebecca: Seriously, where the fuck is that gonk bro of mine? He'd normally be passed out in his room after overworking himself on tinkering with some stupid machine.

I never really checked in Pilar's room since it stank too much in there. So I can't deny or confirm whether that's true or not.

Mamoru: You could call him, ya'know?

Rebecca: Urgh, fine!

I walked out of the room to let her do her thing. I glanced at the couch that I've been sleeping on for a good while and it instantly gave me back pain from just remembering sleeping on there. I've gotten used to it, but now that I had slept in Becca's bed, I remembered why it was so nice to sleep on an actual bed.

....I wonder if I'll be sleeping with Becca from now on...It would be a good change of pace from that fucking couch.

Fuck, that annoying question of what me and Becca are still lingers in my mind. It should be obvious, it should. But Becca is a bit unpredictable, so what she thinks we are could be radically different from what she thinks we are.

...I'm overthinking things again...Atleast I hope I am....

Rebecca: Oh go fuck yourself you gonk!!

....Huh, seems like that call is going well.