Chapter 8

Y/n stood still when she spotted the boy lying on the bed. Her eyes watched his chest specifically, watching for the signs of life beneath the blankets; then, when she spotted the slow rise of his chest from an inhale, she let out a relieved breath. Her throat grew dry quickly during the time she left it agape and stumbled quickly to his side. Eyeless Jack and Doctor Smiley were silent, but in the corner of her eye, she couldn't see them in the hallway anymore.

The h/c-haired female reached out slowly to Levi and spotted her fingers shaking during her approach, not just her fingers, her whole hand was shaking. Her mind was scattered with thoughts of uncertainty. Was this even real? Another dream of some sick individual that thought toying with her emotions was funny? But no matter how long she waited, only the soft ticking of the clock on the wall filled her mind.

Then, she laughed.

Y/n chuckled to herself quietly, kneeling down near the side of the bed, her knees hitting the wooden floor rather harshly. She reached out again, this time brushing her fingers on the wrist of one of his exposed arms, then down to the top of his right hand, holding it gently. He had lived.

She was no longer alone.

_____________

[ Today at 9:38 ]

Hello again. I've spoken over your offer, this time with someone that is more experienced in this field, and have come to the fortunate agreement that we would like to accept your offer. Please get back to us soon. :OKM_Discuss

[ Today at 12:15 ]

AOKM|OKMP: I apologize for not responding as quickly.

AOKM|OKMP: That is good to hear. Would you like to set up a time to meet?

I'm sorry?:OKM_Discuss

I did not realize that we were going to be meeting personally...:OKM_Discuss

AOKM|OKMP: Of course, after all, you could be lying to us for all we know. We would like solid evidence and proof that you are not lying...it would also make us feel just a bit safer with our information. This could also build our bond even more. We are risking just as much meeting personally with each other.

Just a moment. :OKM_Discuss

~

[ Today at 12:22 ]

OKM_Discuss: I think this is getting reaaaaally out of hand, Cutena

OKM_Discuss: They want to meet IN REAL LIFE!

OKM_Discuss: I mean, it would've been okay if it was over like a call or something, but irl???

mmm, i mean, do they seem threatening at all? :Cutena

OKM_Discuss: Not really. They just have a really weird way of talking..

well, you can't really base something over the way they text over a screen lol :Cutena

OKM_Discuss: I know that but

OKM_Discuss: god...