Epilogue.5

Chapter 26

Just as Y/n raised the axe for an nth time, she felt hands coming up to her wrists, aiming to take the weapon from her grasp. Her grip on the prop did falter, but not in the way she wanted it to.

The axe went flying back in a moment of shock.

"Oh, SHIT!" The director hissed, them and a few others hitting the deck right as the prop flew over their heads, almost knocking into a camera before it finally hit the ground. Y/n, Masky, and Toby turned around with wide eyes, then looked at the h/c-haired actress who smiled sheepishly.

"S-sorry!"

-

Epilogue - Jeff the Killer

Y/n knew this day would come. The day when they would finally begin filming the choice epilogues between the killers chosen for that ending. She was given the script and opened it to the needed page and stared down at it.

"Think...who do you feel safest with..." She breathed out, her voice fading off. Then, her eyes narrowed.

She snorted.

"When you think safe, who the hell thinks Jeff the killer?"

-

Y/n and, most worrying, Jeff the killer, sat on the couch in the quiet living room of the apartment, not exactly doing anything, just sitting or lying there. The actress had accidentally gotten the time wrong and showed up to the set two hours early. Surprisingly enough, Jeff was already there.

The two of them didn't really acknowledge each other's presence after the fact she entered the set and sat down, only a brief look of understanding was cast in both directions.

The h/c-haired girl sighed to herself, this can't get any worse. She thought, closing her eyes for just a moment.

Just then, right after she thought that very thought, there was a whirr and sputter in the air as the lights in the entire building went out. Y/n's eyes shot open and she lifted her head to look at the ceiling with her brows furrowed.

"Oh, you gotta be joking."

-

After the scene was done, Y/n took a quick picture of herself in the white hoodie the killer had given her in the scene. She chuckled to herself and tucked her phone away into her bag and hurried over the raven-haired man while tugging the hoodie off.

"Here!" She handed him the hoodie since it was his, to begin with, not owned by the production or part of the costume department. Jeffrey stared at her, eyes flicking down to the hoodie, then back up at Y/n. He shook his head and turned his side towards her, avoiding eye contact.

"You keep it," he huffed, "I've got plenty."

The actress stood there in surprise, holding the warm article of clothing in her hands, then held it close to her chest with a wide smile, "really?!"

His Cheshire-like features turned to a grimace, eyes narrowing as he finally turned his head back towards her. Y/n straightened, still with the same smile across her lips, "alright! I get it. Thank you, Jeffrey."

-

Epilogue - Masky

Finding the building they needed to film Masky's epilogue was...difficult.

Sure, Tim knew where the location was, but it was harder to actually get there since there weren't any roads that led up to it, most of them were dusted paths and large fields that they needed to carry tons of equipment across. Thankfully, someone was kind enough to lend them a few golf carts so they could ride across the field without making multiple trips on foot.