Epilogue - Jeff the Killer

"Jeffrey Woods."

A normal person would have not spoken the name of that psychopath, but Y/n spoke the first name she could think of when she thought about who could best protect her... And, at the moment, she wasn't exactly...'normal'.

Her face grew hot at the choice she made, knowing full well that it was more out of instinct than out of logic. She was sure Slenderman was somewhat taken aback in some way or another, but Slenderman didn't make it apparent.

"Very well," a small squeeze was given to Y/n's hand, the static in her head increasing, weighing on her mind. Her closed eyes squeezed even further, her brows knitting together in an uncomfortable type of pain, "I'll see you soon, Y/n."

The cool feeling around her hand, the one Slenderman held, was gone as it felt like everything spun around her. The grass she stood on moments ago felt like it had slipped out from underneath her feet, causing her to falter on unsteady ground. Her eyes snapped open and she steadied herself.

Just as she opened her eyes, she saw a hand a few inches away from her own shoulder, mid-reach. Her eyes trailed upwards to the figure before her with the stunned silence growing thicker by the second. Jeff looked just as shocked and confused as she did as his hand quickly retreated back to his side.

"What the fuck? Where are we?" He averted his attention away from Y/n and the situation entirely. Y/n straightened herself and turned her attention to the scenery around them.

They were in a house of sorts, closer to an apartment than anything. It wasn't entirely furnished, but there were the necessities scattered around. The two of them stood near the back of a worn couch, the unprotected lightbulb above them flickering oddly before keeping on, a faint buzz following after.

"Apartment?" Y/n offered her guess, suddenly finding her throat to be a bit dry. She swallowed hard, cringing at the feeling, "but why would..."

She was about to finish with, "Slenderman send us here?", but she came to the quick realization that he wouldn't have a clue on why (or where) the entity sent the two of them here. Maybe he didn't even want to be put in this situation...maybe...she just made her entire life even worse.

The h/c-haired female eyed the other carefully. One of his hands was slipped haphazardly into the pocket of his hoodie, no doubt toying with his weapon as he usually did. Jeff stepped into the small kitchen, opening the fridge before closing it and rifling through the drawers instead.

"Where were...you before this?" Y/n decided to ask as she actually had no clue about his previous whereabouts. Jeff's head craned to the side as he responded, attention focused on the items in the drawer he was currently looking through.

"Somewhere in the forest," he huffed with what she could only read as amusement, "was having a talk with Kagekao. Wonder what the look on his face is like," a laugh left his figure, shoulders shaking as he did so.

Jeff slammed the drawer shut and rounded the counter that the kitchen was built behind and finally looked Y/n over entirely. His features contorted into one of disgust, then a hint of concern.

"The hell happen to you?" He probably spoke before he thought about it because as soon as he said that and saw Y/n's face, he threw a hand up, palm forward, "actually, don't answer that, come here."

The dark-haired killer nonchalantly turned down the dim, narrow hall to his left. He first opened the door on his right and then continued down the hall to the next door. Upon passing the first one, Y/n peered inside and found that the room he had checked was a bedroom. One bed sat in the corner of the room. She continued on, heading to the next room where the door had been pulled open completely, white light flooding the hall.