Chapter 18

One Killing Maze Live Chat

Weekendnite36: HOLY

GhostyMIRA👀: WAAIIIT WHATTT

CLily: Y/N DEAD??/ WHAT EVEN HAPEPNED??!

Royaly: @CLily y/n's luck didn't save her this time

CLily: @Royaly STFU

ToTheBrig: wait wait wait wait there wasn't a beep tho

DarkIrene: how does someone survive that though??

J0inforest: is nobody going to talk about the massacre that happened before that?

J0inforest: like, legit tj and his group going at 'em

SenZendark: @J0inforest i can see the appeal, but idk, he just takes the fun out of it for me

J0inforest: @SenZendark fair nuff

___________________

Y/n narrowed her eyes at the black and white clown. He slouched back in the chair, dropping his arms back to his side; she couldn't help but stare at the claws that almost reached the gazebo floor.

"Why are you in here, Candy Pop?" She turned her head back to the blue-haired dream jester before her and his lips tugged downwards as if he tasted something bitter. Candy Pop stood up, pulling Y/n along with him, and sighed loudly.

"That sick bastard didn't even bother taking my mirror along with him," he muttered. Y/n could only guess who he was talking about, "I can only go so long without it...then I start turning into a monster."

Laughing Jack let out a short laugh, leaning back on the chair, "you already are one."

The jester shot him a look, then back to Y/n, "you've seen it before. It happens on rare occasions. Anyways, I was pulled back inside, back in that maze until... Some people came at took my mirror."

"People?" She repeated. Candy Pop nodded.

"I don't know if they knew I was in here, but they moved it deeper within the facility...then somewhere below. All I know is that it wasn't far at all from the original location," his voice then turned into a whisper, "we're still within the facility somewhere, I just don't know where."

Goosebumps crawled along Y/n's skin. It was unsettling to see Candy Pop act this way; serious, maybe even a bit scared. The memories she had of him were nothing like this.

"Then, this one appeared out of nowhere," he spun around, Y/n dodging out of the way quickly so as to not get hit by the jester's hair, "just to annoy me, I bet."

Laughing Jack brought a cup of tea to his lips and tossed his head back, after, he moved his hands outward in a shrug, the teacup dangerously hooked around one finger, "oh, well, my bad Mr. Rainbow. I thought you'd enjoy the company! We wouldn't want you to wallow in your self-doubt and pity, would we?" Candy Pop's hands turned to fists.

"I didn't ask for your sympathy. It just seems like you're projecting, Jacky!" He snapped back. A sickening grin spread across the monochrome figure's face, which set all sorts of alarms off in her head.

One blink was all it took for Jack to disappear from his position on the chair.

"I don't know, to me, it seems like you're enjoying yourself for once," his voice was loud, and it took her a split second to realize that the clown had appeared behind her. She spun around, just now realizing how tall the guy was. Laughing Jack was also visibly slouching, so Y/n was sure he'd be even more menacing at full height.