Chapter 25.5

Chapter 16

"I really do think it's kind of odd," Armen, at least, his actor, ponders aloud as they made their way into another room, "you and someone like that being friends."

Y/n almost stopped in her tracks as she thought about all the other crazy people the actress had met on set and the Y/n in the movie as well. She chuckled oddly, "yea..."

Armen and Ann shared a knowing glance.

_

There's shuffling behind the door of one of the rooms as a camera flickers on, looking down at the floor. There's a cackle, then a harsh shush of someone else.

Slowly, the camera pans up and to a door. The one holding the camera moves forward quietly and pushes the slightly open door a bit more outwards, opening it without noise. Inside, there were three figures, one easily recognizable as Y/n. The other two were Armen and Ann. They were all currently...trying to stack on each other, attempting to reach the top of the ceiling where the metal panel was; the panel that had 'dropped' the contestants down there in the first place.

"Oh- wait, no-!" Y/n's shout soon cut off as the camera whipped away, not long after, there was the sound of a few dull thuds.

_

"You know," Y/n spoke aloud, staring at the constructed waterfall for the scene. Armen and Ann stood beside her as the crew was setting up and talking about the best look for this shot with the director, "did I ever tell you guys that the director had always wanted an underwater fight scene?"

Ann blinked, looking over at Y/n with surprise, then a smug look replaced her features, "oh, yea?"

Y/n nodded.

"I talked them outta it 'cause it didn't fit with the last movie but..." She trailed off, her eyes narrowing as a cold sweat began building near her brow, "but now...I'm kinda scared."

_

"You want me to actually stab the oxygen cord??" Y/n exclaimed, sending a look over to the director, then at the stunt woman who acted as the attacker in this scenario.

"Yep." The director nodded, flipping a piece of paper over; the script.

Y/n looked over at the stunt woman with wide eyes, "but...that's, like, dangerous, right?"

"I've been in scenarios like this before, don't worry, I'll be fine!" The woman reassured with a pleasant smile. Y/n's heart twisted and her brows knitted together.

"I-...okay..."

_

Chapter 17

The extra in this scene didn't have many lines. She was the first to speak up in this dark room, "that's two of five down..." She murmured, her words somewhat loud in the room. Her face flushed but was thankful that the room was so dark that nobody could see it. She handed a paper over to the man next to her.

"We should've added more," he sighed, "we aren't like them. We don't have enough people who are brave enough to enter the maze willingly to kill the others."

The next actor turned on his swivel chair upon hearing those words, "you still think those people were willing actors?" He ranted, "those were actual killers, idiot. They're more of a danger to us than the ones in the maze."

The room fell silent, a few of them counting the seconds by in their heads before the next person spoke.

"Stop complaining and get back to work," an unknown person muttered, "don't wanna be caught by the bosses, do you?"