Battle between 3 Saiyans

Previously on...

Goku: Kaio-Ken!

Goku: Kaio-Ken!

Gohan, Krillin, Piccolo: Wait!

Y/N: Kaio-what?

Goku charges at you, catching you off guard, and you barely manage to block the attack. Seizing the opportunity, Vegeta moves in to strike Goku. However, you swiftly intervene, blocking Vegeta's attack.

Goku's Mind: (What is he doing? Did he just help me? No, it could be a trick...)

Goku retaliates by delivering a kick to Y/N's back, followed by launching a ki blast towards Vegeta, pushing both of them away.

Y/N's Mind: (It seems Kakarot believes I'm responsible for his friends' deaths, and now Vegeta is fighting against both of us. I need Kakarot on my side, whatever Raditz did has left him with trust issues. But where is Raditz? If he were alive, he would be here with Nappa and Vegeta. Crap, I don't know whether to feel angry or pissed by all of this.)

Lost in your thoughts, you fail to notice Goku charging a Kamehameha above you. Just as he looks up, their eyes lock, and Goku unleashes the attack.

Goku: HAAAAAA!!!!

*INTRO*

---

3rd Person POV:

Y/N: Kakarot, don't waste your energy on me! I'm not your enemy!

You gaze up at the shimmering blue light looming above you as Goku's powerful beam hurtles towards you.

Goku: HAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Bracing yourself for the impact, you employ your Ki Control ability to generate a protective force field around yourself. As Goku's Kamehameha wave collides with the force field, a massive crater is formed upon the impact.

Goku: I think I got him. If you can't fight anymore, then just stay down! Now, all that's left is his frie-

Goku's words are abruptly cut off as Vegeta strikes him with a powerful punch to the face, stunning him momentarily. Capitalizing on the opportunity, Vegeta launches a relentless barrage of blows towards Goku's face, unleashing a flurry of attacks.

Vegeta: What's the matter, clown? Can't keep up? Surely you can do better than that!

Y/N's Mind: (Now's my chance!)