Super Buu Appears!

Goku's POV:

Goku: I hope I can buy Y/N enough time...

After flying for a minute, I've finally found the two I was looking for.

Goku: Yo.

Babidi: I-It's you...!

Goku: Yeah, and I'm here to deliver a message. Listen up. The four people you're looking for are gonna show up sooner than you think. I can promise you that. Just wait a little longer! Don't destroy anything else or harm any innocent people.

Babidi: Now why should we wait? Oh you're up to something aren't you?

Goku: You bet we are! We're training to beat you!

Babidi: Bwa hahahaha! Beat us, you say? No amount of training could ever make that possible. We're not just going to sit here and wait. You will bring them to us NOW.

Goku: You know, I kind of had a feeling you were going to say something like that. Which means I don't have a choice. Guess I'm gonna have to make you wait then.

Babidi: Heh heh heh. Fascinating. Very well then. Show us what you can do! Majin Buu! Hurry up and obliterate this fool!

Buu: Okey dokey pokey!

Goku: C'mon, what's with that? Why is a strong guy like you taking orders from Babidi?

Buu: ...

Babidi: Shut ittt...!

Babidi said while flipping Goku off.

Babidi: I don't recall asking for your opinion! Majin Buu is my loyal servant. He obeys my every command!

Buu opens his eyes and looks at him angry.

Babidi: Wh-What's your problem?! Do you want me to seal you up again?

Buu: If you seal Buu up, you dead! That guy kill you!

Babidi's Mind: (Ngh... Curse this creature... When did he start to think for himself?)

Buu: But don't worry. Buu kill him. Buu no like goody-goodies like him!

Babidi: Oh...

Goku: Tch. Looks like it's do or die.

Goku turns Super Saiyan

Babidi: Hahaha, that won't work. Vegeta tried the same thing and look what happened to him!

Goku: That's not all I can do. This is a Super Saiyan. And this...

Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan 2.

Goku: This is what is known as a Super Saiyan that has ascended past a Super Saiyan. Or, you can just call this a Super Saiyan 2.

Babidi: What a pathetic transformation. Nothing's different from the previous form!

Goku: AND THIS... IS TO GO... EVEN FURTHER... BEYOND! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!

 BEYOND! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!