Y/N's Ancient Power Unleashed! (The Return of the Legendary Yamoshi?!)

(According to Wattpad it takes 37 minutes to read. 💀 Let me know if that's true.)

Previously on...

Tch, those pride troopers waited for us to exhaust ourselves fighting that monster thing

Vegeta: Agh, about time.

Dyspo: Are you five finally done congratulating yourselves?

Y/N: Are you finally ready to fight instead of cowering in the corner?

Dyspo: Rrgh...Jiren: Well then, I hope you enjoyed the last triumph of your lives.

Goku: Heh heh heh.Jiren: Try all you want, you cannot defeat me.

Goku: Well that ain't how I see it, Jiren.

Y/N: I've got tons of energy left in me, don't think for a second I've lost my will to fight. HAAAAA!!!

Your hair began to flow freely as the wind went violent due to you releasing a sudden burst of energy, letting everyone know just how much energy you have left in store.

Cell: This'll be entertaining...

Jiren: ...It's now or never...

The only way Kakarot and I came close to even putting a mark on Jiren was when we broke our limits. I transformed into my True Hakaishin mode, fused with SSj4, but that used so much of my stamina very quickly, leaving me incapacitated for a while. It's not worth it. For now, I'll have to ban myself from using that and try something else I've been practicing.

You smirked, cracking your neck.

Time to see if there's another Saiyan level Beyond SSJ4!!!

---

*INTRO*

YOUR POV:

There was a moment of silence as we stared down the final warriors of Universe Eleven's team. Jiren, Dyspo, and Toppo. Though we outnumbered them by two, I knew it wouldn't be easy. Giving up simply wasn't an option, not when the fate of everything hung in the balance. I took a steadying breath and began walking towards Jiren. Jiren did the same, heading towards me until we were face to face. Naturally, as a Saiyan I've gotten lot more powerful since the last time I fought him, but still... Will Limit Breaker be enough? Well, only one way to find out.

You and Jiren stare at each other directly in the eyes, sensing each other's strength for a bit.

Jiren: Tell me, Saiyan Y/N... do you still cling to the delusion that you could possibly hope to defeat me?