Majin Buu's Outbreak

Previously on...

Babidi: Very good Buu

Babidi: Very good Buu. Now listen to me! A-Are you really sure you want to ignore me? I've read my father's notes. I know how to seal you back in that ball.

Buu then bows to him

Babidi: Yes! Good. That's right! Listen Majin Buu. Here is your first order. I want you to kill those two over there.

Buu: BUU!!!

Gohan: I don't know if I can win... But one thing's for sure... He can't be left alone!

---

*INTRO*

Balyze's POV:

Trunks, Blayze, and Goten arrived on a cliff viewing over Majin Buu and Babidi. They see a beaten up Supreme Kai on the ground.

Goten: Hey guys... Which one's the Majin?

Trunks: Beats me. I don't know any of these guys.

Blayze: Hmm... But why aren't our Dads here?

*In the distance*

Babidi: Oh, and Majin Buu! Feel free to finish the Supreme Kai off. Just like you did to that Gohan guy!

Buu: Buu hungry... Buu eat this guy!

Two people appeared from behind us. It's Mr. Piccolo and Krillin!

Krillin: What are you three doing here...?

Blayze,Goten,Trunks: AHH!

Trunks: Wh-What about you guys?! What're you doing here?!

Piccolo: Well we were statues until just now, but it looks like that creep who spit on us died and everyone's back to normal...

Blayze: Statues...? "Spit on"...? What are you talking about?

Krillin: I suppose it doesn't matter.

Piccolo: Ngh! What is that unbelievable power I'm sensing down there?! N-No. It can't be... Is that Majin Buu?!

Babidi: Majin Buu! Devour this fool already!

Buu: Okay, okay!

Buu was about to eat the Supreme Kai until they were all distracted by Babidi's ship blowing up.

*A few minutes earlier*

Y/N's POV: