Goku and Y/N Reach Namek (Confronting The Ginyu Force!)

Peviously on...

Goku: I hope you understood that, now what do you say we get some tasty food? I'm starving!

Y/N: Right, and thanks for giving me these lessons, I'll practice them.

After eating some delicious food, Y/N and Goku tain together by sparing and doing workouts, such as doing 50,000 pushups with one arm. They do this until Night time.  For the last 4 days, Y/N trains practices kaio-ken, and Goku practices exceeding it to X25.

Note: By the end of the trip, they work on 100X gravity, and a little bit higher. Goku is stronger than in the show because he had someone to train with, meaning multiple zenkai boost occur

---

*INTRO*

3rd Person POV:

You grunted with the effort of another sit-up, weights clutched tightly in hand.

Y/N: Nine thousand nine hundred ninety-six,

Beside you, Goku mirrored your movement.

Goku: Nine thousand nine hundred ninety-seven,

You both continued pushing your limits, suspended upside down with your feet tied to the celling in x100 gravity. Every sit-up brought you closer to your goal of upgrading the room to the next intensity level.

Y/N: Nine thousand nine hundred ninety-eight! (Grits teeth)

Goku: Nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine!

Only one rep remains.

Goku: Man, this is tough...  I don't think I can push any further...

Sweat falls from Goku's head and splatters on the floor.

Y/N: Neither do I, but we have to reach ten thousand so we can up the gravity even higher to x110!!

Goku: Alright, on the count of three.

You nodded.

Goku: One, two, three!!

As one, the Saiyans completed their final sit-up in unison.

Y/N & Goku: Ten thousand!!!

Untying their ropes, they collapsed onto the chamber floor, gasping for air after the intense training. A full minute passed as they lay recovering before an echoing voice startled them both.