King Vegeta Arrives on Earth (Y/N's Daughter is Born)

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

One week after the Tournament of destroyers, your wife gave birth to your new child: Chaya. Everyone was informed and was excited about the news. The night after your daughter was born, you and 18 cuddle together while your child sleeps in the crib next to your bed.

---

You slowly begin to wakeup from the quiet cries of Chaya, and you look at the clock.

Y/N: Hm...? Oh, it's only 10:00 AM.

You look to the side of you to see 18 who has her arms wrapped around you, still sleeping.

I probably shouldn't wake her. She needs some sleep after what she's been through yesterday...

You carefully remove her arms and walk over to the crib where Chaya was sleeping.

Y/N: Now why'd you wake me up you little goofball? I'll make you pay for that!

You said aggressively, but playfully. You tickled Chaya and she began to laugh a lot. 18 wakes up and rubs her eyes.

18: Mmm... Good Morning Y/N.

You stopped tickling Chaya and looked behind you.

Y/N: Oh, 18! Good Morning. Sorry for waking you...

18: No, it's okay. Don't worry about it. I was gonna wake up soon anyway... So what are you doing? Playing with Chaya?

Y/N: Oh yeah, she woke me up! So I was giving her a PUNISHMENT.

You said while tickling her again. She was laughing a lot, and this caused 18 to smile.

18: Ya know, she's just a kid. You shouldn't be so rough with her, heh.

18 said while exiting the bed and getting dressed.

Y/N: Ah- not just any kid. She's my kid.

18: *Clicks tongue* That's literally the same thing.

Y/N: Not at all... Maybe I should go back to sleep. It's kinda early still. Or I can go the the Gravity room and train some more.

18: *Sigh*  Y/N...

Y/N: Am I training too much? If you want, I'll stop.

18: No, it's not that. I'm happy for how far you've come, and I know you want to train to become stronger and protect us from those weirdo enemies...

Y/N: Oh, thank Kami, or God... I thought you were going to be upset... So if I'm not training too much, what is it?

18: It's just that, you've been working so hard and I thought maybe, just for today, you'd like to take a break, and hang out, You know? Just me, you, and our kids.