CHANGE NOW (The Body Swap!)

Previously on...

Vegeta: You fool! Frieza has the dragon balls and he probably already wished for immortality now

Krillin: Well actually, I don't think so.

Vegeta: Hm?

Krillin: Normally, in order to make a wish, you have to summon the dragon Shenron first.

Vegeta: And what if he's already done that?!

Krillin: I don't think he has, when Shenron is summoned, the sky and clouds turn black, and Shenron is really giant, I think we would've noticed by now. Well at least that's how it works on earth.

Frizea Pov:

Frizea: The dragon balls require a special Namekian password to be used, and the vitals of the Ginyu force are showing that only Ginyu and Jeice are alive. Just what the hell is my luck?

Frizea then checks the camera to see what happened. He then sees that one of the people in the footage has a tail.

Frizea: A tail? Tch. I thought I got rid of most of the Saiyans, but it seems I was incorrect. These monkeys are like gum on your shoe that just cant be wiped off. Very well then. As they say, if you want something done, you just have to get it done yourself.

---

*INTRO*

Y/N's POV:

I was sitting on a rock while listing to the annoying sounds of my group arguing.

Vegeta: You fools really think that you would be able to beat Frizea? Hmph, don't make me laugh.

Goku: Vegeta, we need to beat him in order to get the dragon balls so we can revive our friends! It's what me and Y/N have been training for!

Vegeta: Oh please, why would you waste your time trying to revive your friends? It would only be a matter of time before Frizea finds and kills them anyway. I say you just grant me immor-

Krillin: Stop with that immortality thing! Honestly, if you were immortal, everyone would be not better off than if Frizea did the same thing!!

Vegeta: Zip it bald man. Me and my immortality doesn't concern you.

Y/N: ENOUGH!!!

The ground shakes while everyone turns to Y/N.

Y/N: You guys are acting like kids! Now listen closely. Vegeta, you owe us for what happened back on Earth, so we're going to revive Kakarot's friends with the Dragon balls. If you, Nappa, and my brother Raditz never came to earth, you nor Frizea would have known about the Dragon Balls in the FIRST PLACE.