Going Beyond Perfection! (The Mischievous Cell Resurrects!)

Previously on...

King Yemma: WHAT?! THEE~ CELL?! HOW COULD THAT SO CALLED PERFECT BUG HELP YOU?!

Y/N: Let me explain quickly. There's gonna be a big tournament between different universes. We need his help to win or else Grand Zen-oh who's basically GOD will wipe our entire universe out.

King Yemma: Okay I am totally lost. It seems like you skipped something.

Y/N: Sir, this is serious, and I don't have time to explain it all because the tournament is in about 12 hours. We need Fortune-Teller Baba to do it for us.

King Yemma: That OLD witch?!

Y/N: Yeah! See? You understand. That crazy old lady can bring someone back for 24 hours.

King Yemma: *Sigh*  Alright. Just don't blame me if he tries to betray you...

King Yemma opened a red folder on his desk that was separate from other folders. It held the names and information of the most evil and power people who were sent to hell. He shuffled through each until he found Cell's name. He took out a huge stamp, and stamped the paper.

King Yemma: Go on, my assistant will take you to him.

Y/N: Thanks for everything. I'll handle this.

---

*INTRO*

Your POV:

King Yemma's assistant was a skinny Blue man with horns. I followed him all the way to the special part in hell where they kept Cell captive.

Assistant: We're here... Just please, be careful. He hates visitors.

Y/N: Please, I'll be fine. The grass hoper is physically unable to do anything to me.

He sighed and walked over to the left while holding his hand out.

Assistant: You'll find him over there. He's tied to a seat with pictures of his imperfect form surrounding him. King Yemma decided that's the best hell for him, to remind him that he'll never be truly perfect...

Y/N: Yikes. I know that's something he'd hate. But it's also HILARIOUS!

Assistant: Maybe for you, but not for him. He might try something sneaky for revenge. But remember, you wanted this. So you're responsible for everything that happens from this point forward.

Y/N: Yeah-yeah, I've heard already. I get it. Cell is a bad guy that does bad things. I was aware of that before I came here. I've got this, don't worry...