The Zen-Oh Exhibition Match! (The Trio of Danger)

(A/N: Hi everyone. This chapter is pretty long. (7556 Words) I didn't feel like this needed to be split into parts, so I made it all in one. I hope you guys enjoy it and please vote if you do. Thanks!)

Previously on...

Whis' staff flickers green, indicating that someone's calling him

Whis: Oh? Who could that be?

Whis taps his staff on the ground, and a huge hologram of Daishinkan appears.

Grand Priest: (Hello, Whis. I hope this day finds you well.)

Whis lightly bows.

Whis: Hello my Father... An unexpected call, but not an unwelcome one. How may I assist you today?

Grand Priest: (Don't worry, I require no assistance. I am just contacting to inform you something that will be taking place tomorrow... And it involves your Universe seven, and Universe nine...)

Whis: Hmm...

---

*INTRO*

Y/N's POV:

After everything with Hit happened yesterday, you decided to take a walk down west city and get some fresh air. It was so many people around, and they looked at you weirdly for the armor you were wearing. So in return, you flipped each and every person off who did that. After walking some more, you stopped when you heard someone crying out to you.

Young Man: Hey, you there! Can you please pause everything for a moment...? I'm in serious need of help!

Y/N: Yeah okay, sure. What is it?

Young Man: Follow me!

He lead you to a random dark alley, far away from people. He then walked over to some hole on the ground.

Young Man: You see sir... My dog A.K.A my best friend fell down this big water drain. Don't you hear him screaming for help?

Y/N: ...No.

Young Man: Well, even if you don't hear him, can you help me out please? I don't want him to die! I can't lose him!

Y/N: Mmm... Two questions.

Young Man: What is it?

You put your hands in your pockets.

Y/N: Why didn't you just call the fire fighters? And why are you asking me, a random civilian, to do this? I mean, It's YOUR dog. How am I supposed to get him out?