A Dangerous Tournament lies Ahead... (Hit Makes his Return!)

Previously on...

Recap: After Y/N defeated his evil counterfeit Y/N Black, enraged, the infamous Zamasu charged up into his full power by using the light of Divine justice! His strength was overwhelming, and before he even finished powering up, Son Goku knew that ...

Recap: After Y/N defeated his evil counterfeit Y/N Black, enraged, the infamous Zamasu charged up into his full power by using the light of Divine justice! His strength was overwhelming, and before he even finished powering up, Son Goku knew that they were no match for them, and his only hope was to fuse with Vegeta due to Y/N being unconscious...

Trunks bought his father and Goku time to perfect the fusion dance, while he was distracting Zamasu with the help of his new form, SSJ3 Rage! Even though he was ultimately defeated, Goku and Vegeta perfected the fusion, and formed a stronger Saiyan, who's power was greater than both of them! His name was Gogeta!

Gogeta fought Zamasu as a Super Saiyan, easily proving that he was the stronger opponent. But even after all of his efforts, Zamasu was still immortal, and all of his attacks seemed pointless... Their fusion time ran out, and all hope seemed lost. But Y/N had one more Idea, and that was to call his good ol' friend. Grand Zen-Oh!

Zamasu tried attacking the omni-king, making Zen-oh furious. As a result of that, he erased Trunks' entire timeline, and our heros were barely able to escape. But Y/N decided to go back and bring Future Grand Zen-oh to present Grand Zen-oh's palace. They both become Friends.

As we know, this does not mean everyone will live happily ever after yet... The heros can't seem to catch a break. What lies next? Find out now in Chapter 52 of Dragon Ball Y/N!

*INTRO*

Y/N's POV:

2 Weeks after the destruction of Trunks' timeline... You and Vegeta went to Lord Beerus' planet to continue training with Whis. The two of you were sparring in base form after Whis gave you tips on better fighting approaches and techniques.

Whis: Hmm... Okay boys! I think that's enough for now.

Me and Vegeta stopped fighting and descended to where Whis was at. Vegeta was panting for air strangely.

Y/N: That was a pretty good warm up Vegeta. Nice!

Vegeta's Mind: (WARM UP?! He wasn't this strong a few weeks ago... Damn him!)

Vegeta: Hmph, y-yeah I guess...

Whis stayed silent for a second. After inspecting you and Vegeta, it was obvious that Vegeta was struggling way more. Not because he was weak, it was because you were stronger by a decent amount, and your fighting style was just so unpredictable and unique. Whis spins his staff and both of you are healed.