Y/N has a Son?! (Buu Saga)

It's been 7 years since the defeat of Cell. Gohan is now 17 years old, and baby Trunks has grown up a bit too. Though they miss the hero, everyone is living a normal life without Goku. They have entered a period of peace, but as we know, nothing last forever.

Gohan's POV:

Gohan: Bye mom, bye Goten! I'm off to Bulma's!

Gohan said while exiting his house.

Chi-Chi: Gohan are you really going to wear that outfit every time you you leave the house?

Gohan: Yeah! I have to make sure no one knows my Identity.

Goten: Bye Gohan! You're so cool.

Chi-Chi: Don't forget Y/N and Blayze are coming over to visit today.

Goten: Really?! Yay! Blayze is coming! I hope we can still go to Trunks' house and have that sleepover today!

Gohan: Oh yeah, that's right! They are coming over today aren't they...?! Man, I really need catch up with those two. Alright, I'm off. See ya guys!

Goten&Chi-Chi: Bye!

I flew all the way over to Capsule Corp, and rang the door bell.

Trunks: Oh, hey Gohan! You here to see my mom?

Gohan: Sure am. Is she here by any chance?

Trunks: Yep, sure is! Come on in!

Gohan entered the house and went to the lab room where Bulma was. He informed her about something important.

Bulma: Wow, you're going to enter the next world tournament? Why?

Gohan: Well, you see, one of my classmates is Mr. Satan's daughter.

Bulma: Mr. Satan?! You mean that blowhard who embarrassed himself in the fight with Cell? "The World Martial Arts Champion" He has a daughter and she's your classmate?!

Gohan: Yeah! She's a good person, and tough too. She helped me fight off some bad guys in the town. Unfortunately, she figured out who I am. I guess my voice gave me away... She told me she's going to tell everyone I'm the Great Saiyaman if I don't enter the tournament.

Bulma: Well that was pretty clumsy of you. No matter how hard you try, you'll always have that in common with your father. Well what do you want me to do? Modify your helmet to mask your voice?

Gohan: No, not that. I won't be able to wear a helmet or any other protective gear in the tournament. The rules are pretty strict about that. So, I was wondering if there was some other way of masking my true identity

Bulma: Hmm... Piece of cake! We just have to make sure people don't know it's you right?

*Timeskip*