The Battle of Justice and Love (Universe 11 & 2 Strike!)

Previously on...

Kahseral: This is a battle royal

Kahseral: This is a battle royal. It makes no difference what order we defeat you in.

Y/N: Well if that's the case, let's get serious...

Y/N got in his fighting stance and wrapped his tail around his waist. And much to Y/N's surprise, Caulifla and Kale landed next to him.

Goku: Sounds like this could get ugly. You both might wanna hang back.

Caulifla: Oh, come on! And let you two do all the fun stuff? Yeah, I don't think so buddy.

Goku: Yeah but-

Y/N: Just let them fight with us. If anything, we won't have to use too much of our power up.

Goku smiled and agreed. He then got in his fighting stance.

Goku: Alright then, let's get this show on the road!

Y/N: Get ready for a astronomical amount of pain!

Kahseral: Heh heh heh... Do your worst.

---

*INTRO*

YOUR POV:

My blood is boiling with excitement once again... Maybe I'll be able to get a good fight out of these Pride Troopers.

You were the first to initiate the battle. You jumped all the way up to the rock cliff that the pride troopers were standing on. You headed straight for Kahseral. He saw this and got in a defensive fighting stance and prepared to battle you.

 He saw this and got in a defensive fighting stance and prepared to battle you

Kahseral: BRING IT ON!

At the last second before reaching him, you faked him out and attacked his 2 foot tall teammate instead, sending him flying.