A/N (1/19/2024)

(Scroll down for TLDR)

Hi everyone, it's been tough irl. I'm sorry for leaving yall for so many months, but I can promise you the next chapter WILL be out this month. I will give yall updates, hopefully you guys didn't think I was dead or anything... but I hope yall are doing well too. Everyday I felt horrible about not posting because I was in a writers block. (If you don't know what that is it means like you're unmotivated or don't have any ideas for what you should write next). So yeah, that was me, but yesterday I finally got over that and wrote so much. So yeah I can assure you the next chapter will be coming out this month. I have NO PLANS to make you guys wait that long again. I feel like most of you guys left me while I was gone which makes me a little sad ngl! But don't give up on me yet. I hope the new chapter won't disappoint you. I can't promise you that it will be worth the wait because I wasn't writing the entire amount of months that I was gone, but I can promise you that there will be at least 8000 words in the next chapter. Hell, I might even try to do more now that my creative mind is back. Anything that will make up for my time of not posting.

TLDR: (Sorry for being gone for a few months, I was in a writers block but I got out of that yesterday. I can promise you the next chapter will be out this month.)
For those that read the full thing, thank you and I will see you soon!